Dinarland Highlights – 4.23.21
Bruce (The Big Call)
…the latest thing I got …is that we have the green light to move forward…Now what does the green light mean?
…It is hard to say…it could mean that the path is set for the notifications to go out… we are looking for email notifications to go out as well as the 800 numbers…
Info received after 8:00 PM, Eastern…[Thursday, 4-22-21] SOME BANK SOURCES ARE GETTING EXCITED, SAY THEY’RE HAVING CONFERENCE CALLS TONIGHT TO MAKE PLANS FOR THIS WEEKEND. TIME WILL TELL!!! SOME BANK STAFF ARE TO REPORT “BEFORE” OPENING HOURS IN THE MORNING. THEY SAY THEY EXPECT THIS TO BE IT! TIME WILL TELL… ANOTHER BANK SOURCE CONFIRMS THEY ARE TO REPORT “BEFORE” OPENING HOURS IN THE MORNING. TIME WILL TELL. I REPORT – U DECIDE. FROM A MEMBER AT 10 PM…MY BANKER SAID HE CAN’T TALK NOW, BUT TO COME IN TOMORROW ASAP! I WILL BE THERE WHEN THEY OPEN.
Friday morning…Treasury staff has been “on the ready” around the clock since Wednesday expecting fall-out on Friday. Banks were given the “notice to proceed” last evening after 4:00 PM, Eastern. At least two bank names were given that are supposed to start exchanging today.
Well its definitely not a nothing burger today…Bankers started getting notified late yesterday afternoon all over the place. My phone has been blowing up last evening with great expectations. I am waiting on an update from redemption centers. They are in meeting this morning. They were told yesterday to expect to work this weekend. The static that most of the bankers are getting is that something will occur over this weekend. I am excited…I admit but we have been here before so we need to manage our expectations.
[So has the budget been published in the gazette?]
yes…its done…The GOI has done what they were supposed to do. Now its up to the CBI to pull the trigger in Iraq…
they’ve spoken about this so many times. It must be for a reason. If they’re thinking about floating the currency that means they’re going to decouple from the U.S. dollar, which they should and they’re going to let the markets determine [the value]. I think anybody could look at Iraq and say look there’s a lot of upswing potential…they need stability and security…I told you guys we don’t have to wait for a damn RI or RV. There are other things out there we can keep an eye on. That doesn’t mean that one won’t be announced but I’m saying to you it’s more likely we’ll see the dinar go up in increments based on the growth…
I told you, you’ve got to know when to hold’m and when too fold’m. So many of you are going to run and exchange at 1 to 1. That’s your prerogative. IMO that would be a tragic mistake. I wish you well…we’re not going to give you any advice. You’ve got to make those decisions.
We’re just waiting for that period of time when they say it’s time to go. I think one day we’re going to wake up and it’s going to be there. I think that day is coming to us pretty quick…
Iraqi Dinar Revaluation and Global Currency Reset News | Dinar Chronicles
Courtesy of Dinar Guru
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2020 Dinar Chronicles