Updates concerning the RV/GCR
04/30/2021 Notes From the Conference Call
April 30, 2021
Q and A with Nick Fleming
We have not done a call in a long time and we want everyone to cross the line together. We have questions that were sent. Not all questions will be answered as they have been covered previously. We will try and do open question and answers, which we have not done before.
- Are there any further updates regarding changes to the possible rates on the 4 currencies you mentioned in an earlier update? Any thoughts on the Afghani and Bolivar?
Answer: No and we are not allowed to discuss.
- Will they be able to send out wire transfers at the exchange?
Answer: No. The appointment will be about 15-20 minutes. You will go back to meet with WM (Wealth Managers), may be able to do the same day. There will be no cash. You will receive your debit card at the initial appointment.
- Will all of our currency exchange proceeds be released at exchange and the 1% advance we have heard about be just on the Zim upon their redemption, or will everything be on the 1% rule?
Answer: It is actually 2%. If you have currencies, you could have multiple millions – they will want you to put that into a leveraged program and work with a WM and will have funds on a card. You will set up further appointments within 15 days to meet with WM team, like Morgan Stanley as an example. There will be attorney’s, realtors, etc. You will get 2% on the Zim. Example: If they offer 11 million as default, and you do not like that and have humanitarian projects, then you will set up additional appointments. Regardless, you will get 2%. You will have access to no more than 10 million within the first 15 days.
- How many cashier’s gift checks can we receive for friends or family, or for donations at the first appointment?
Answer: None – you will not be getting anything like that at the first meeting. You will be able to go back to do that. You will go back and meet with your team for that.
- Will we be presenting our projects (3-5 pages), at the Redemption appointment, or later to wealth manager? I read a short 1-page description is for Redemption appointment.
Answer: You will take your bulleted outline to your appointment and leaving a copy. If you have spreadsheets showing budgeted amounts, include that as well. You will most likely schedule a 2nd appointment within 15 days of first appt.
- Should we redeem ALL of our currency and put funds in trusts for family/friends -or- Give currency out to them and hope they can figure out what to do with it? Most of them have NO clue what any of this is even all about, and obviously we won’t be able to explain/help because of our NDA‘s. Would appreciate further clarity on the best option.
Answer: I am not giving legal or financial advice, but would recommend meeting with your WM an dset up an anonymous trust for those family and friends. That way family and friends do not keep coming to you like you are a bank. That may be the best way to do it.
- Legally when you are married a couple the wealth is shared. For the redemption of Zim/Currencies, can they be done as separate transactions. That is can we each have our own appointments.
Answer: Yes, you can do that. If you own currency together, then you have to do appointment together. If you own separately, then would do 2 appointments.
- Do you know if other currencies besides the Zim, Rial, Dong, Dinar, Rupiah will revalue? If so, what are they?
Answer: We have already listed previously the 22 currencies. Info is on the blog.
- Are the default rates “contract” rates?
Answer: No, they are not. If you have Zim, you will be offered a default (11 – 33 million and heard up to 155 million/will not know until appointment). It all changes. If you have projects, then do not accept default packages. If you go for more and you have Zim, then you will not get contract rates on Currency (Dinar, Dong). You will get the international rate. It will be high enough; you may not need contract rates. No Zim, you get contract rates. That is just the way it will be. If you are holding millions in Dinar, for example, you may be required to have a project and structured payout. The money will be digital but will be able to draw funds from ATM or bank. They are still working on the details and we may not know until we go to appointments.
- Do we know what the contract rates are? (Rough estimate)
Answer: No, we do not at this point. We have heard varying amounts, – but will not know till we go.
- What is the difference between the International rate vs street rate vs our default rate?
Answer: The International rate is the default rate.
- If we do not get the opportunity to pick a project from a list then we will of course, start with some of our own. Since we have never been in “business/humanitarian work of this magnitude, we can only guess how much to allot for the start up in the first 90 days for offices, retaining team members, relocating etc. Should we just focus on guessing on the amt. of finances for above or are they looking for us to be operating etc.in that timeframe? Do not want to be over “exaggerated” yet, low balled either. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Answer: Part of the WM team is they have the expertise for this type of thing and for you to be able to keep as much money as well. If you have spreadsheets that you have worked out to do your projects, take them with you and show to the WM or those that will help you. There may be licensing required. It really depends on what and where you are going to be doing the projects. Some who might want to clean oceans, they may combine people to work together. It is a good idea to have an approximation of what you think it will cost. Some think they will get 100T – not going to happen. They will bundle together makes it makes it better for you in the long run.
- I was told that several of my friends and me are in The Generals64 Contract Group and that the rate we will receive at the time of exchange would be tied to the price of Brent Crude Oil. How can I verify those facts, prior to our exchanging?
Answer: A lot has changed. When they first come out with this, some were given SKRs and made promises and some will not take place. Some people were just lied to. Back then when that group got started, there were people only getting .25 per Dinar. Some of the church groups that exchanged years ago, only got a few cents on the dollar. Those that had SKRs that were inside Gen. 64 with a contract with rates. Zim was not in it nor the Dong, only the Dinar. Now even those with SKRs can now exchange for more than what was on the SKRs. They are supposed to be started to be contacted. For all practical purposes, the Admiral is done, funds are moving down through the sub-paymasters.
- If we hold Zim, will we be able to get the international rates for our currency you posted a few days back?
Answer: International rates, yes. If you hold Zim, you will not be eligible for contract rates on currency. [Actual rates will not be known until Value Day is declared]
- Any ideas what the Default Zim rate might be?
Answer: No. It is on a sliding scale in the US. It may be different in other countries.
- Is there a safety protocol that needs to be practiced before and right after the redemption?
Answer: Yes, once you sign NDA – keep your mouth shut or you will have funds removed. Do not talk to relatives, what you got paid etc. That is a no-no.
- Is the “over 70, walk-away” rate still in play?
Answer: Yes. Basically, will offer you a deal. Unless you want to go for extra rates, larger rates, then you do not get to walk away. It will go into a trust and structured payout and can go 100 years. You will not receive as much with this option.
- Is there a limit of 2 – ZIM then reduced rate for additional Zim notes?
Answer: At one point they said 10, then 5 (100T), then said 2. None of this is verified as of yet. People can throw things out there. I have been told no limit. It will be a negotiated rate if you have 10. You can negotiate on 1 note. Nothing is written in concrete.
- Are you aware of what the default rate/package is for the Zim?
Answer: You do not need projects. You will be better off accepting in the spirit it is being given. It is so much less when not necessary.
- Will there be a second and third basket of currencies?
Answer: Not that we are hearing.
- Will currency exchanges all be structured settlements or just exchanges in excess of some amount? If only for large holdings, what is the threshold for the structured settlements?
Answer: Large amounts will have structured payouts. Example: If you had 122 million in Bolivar. Understand this only an example. And say you got 10 billion – you would be in a structured project and required to do projects. As far as default package. What the amount is not currently known.
- Should we bring all our currency?
Answer: Yes, bring it all. If you have currency that is not part of the 22 currencies, it can be placed in a multicurrency account and exchanged when rate changes and will be done automatically.
- Are we waiting for some great event?
Answer: We could be, but it is not necessary for this to happen.
- Will we need full disclosure and exposure first for this to go?
Answer: There is talk it will happen, but does not mean that it is.
- How long can it take for T1 & 2 to downstream to the global collateral accounts as it is the quadrillions and given it is off ledger, how/who will be held accountable? before held account
Answer: There are no safeguards or Basel 5 for all that we are involved in. We are just waiting for the safe web link.
Military will exchange on bases. T4B will be going to Redemption Centers because of the amount of currency and have been set up specifically for that.
Something that needs to be said. The General 64 group was turned over to Wells Fargo and they have been adding to the email list for years. Emails came from dealers who sold on-line, and they update that daily. Information is on secure servers.
When sent out – will be given safe web link site. Done this way, so that if someone bought currency yesterday, could still hear about web link. You will be asked questions based on information that is publicly available. There may be 4-5 questions. It is how they open bank accounts today. Once you successfully answer questions you will then receive an 800# specific to you. Part of that number could use part of your phone number or part of your IP address.
They will not ask you what currencies you have. If you do not have Zim, you will go to one place. If you have both you may go to another location. There are different situations. You do not need to provide how much you have or serial numbers.
Every now and then we hear about people asking for what you have, how much you have and serial numbers, or copies and email. Once you do that you give up control of your currency. Government does not need to know that info. Do not do it. You are being scammed. People have lost their currencies doing that. People who want to know that are bad actors and can use innocent people to do that.
- Banks will send out notifications (WF, BoA, Chase). Some people with SKRs have been contacted regarding updating their information. If you do not receive email, it will be posted on various sites, including the Blog, MZ, Dinar Recaps etc.
- How will we get notified if we didn’t get currency online so I didn’t provide an email address? I live in Canada.
Answer: Once you get safe web link – you will answer questions. You will not be talking to a live person. Once you answer correctly, then you will receive the 800 numbers, you will then give your postal code. They may ask if you have currency, Zim or both –just answer. They do not care what you have – they just want to get you the correct number. Once you make appt. that 800 number is not good again.
- Calling from Quebec – can you tell us what info for Canadians.
Answer: The SafeWeb link will work for Canada. RBC taken over by another bank and will be handling it. Link will work for Canada. 800 numbers work for Mexico and Canada and may even work for other countries.
- If I sent someone to bank that bought currency for me – is that a problem?
- I have one of the 4 currencies – the main ones and have currencies from other countries and may not be part of the 22. What do I do?
Answer: They have not been talking about multiple baskets, like they used to. You can take it in and open up a multi-currency account and deposit. When it revalues – it will revalue automatically.
- With Nesara – what happens to those on death row?
Answer: Do you know what crimes of moral turpitude are? They did a crime that was against humanity, murder, rape etc., – they will not be able to exchange. Just because someone has been convicted of a crime, may not be prevented from exchanging. As long as it did not involve moral turpitude. If you are connected to a crime family, murdered someone, gangs, etc. – they won’t be able to participate. Their family will be prevented as well. 99% of people with currency have had background checks done already. The only ones they can legally do – is with those with outstanding warrants. If you are not connected to crime families, drug dealers, you can participate.
- Is it safe to work with those who have historically been associated with bad actors in banking/finance?
Answer: There are people out there like that. When you go to RC, there will be people there that will represent various banks, and in large cities, those with WM companies. If you have CPA that you have worked with for years, or an attorney – then you can add them to the team. They will do what you want them to do. They will help you set up what you want. All the money will be in a Treasury account (think like offshore account) only you will have access to it. It is a different set up from what we are familiar with. You do not use card on your mother load account. It is a metal card and will not work. You can transfer funds from there to bank account. There are many reputable people to work with and accommodate you. Ask for quarterly accounting so you know what is going on with your funds. The QFS – people working in all have to be certified and reputable. Use caution. Ask questions. That is all stuff you will discuss with them. If you do not like them, pick someone else.
- When I get to RC I don’t need to have an LLC or trust set up. Is that OK?
Answer: You don’t have to have a trust account to go in. The bank has a skeleton trust – and puts the bank in charge until you can get into a common law trust and then you are in control. This is why you set an appt. within 15 days after exchange. Has to be a common law trust. They just care about EIN not anything else.
- Heard the Chinese were charging exorbitant amounts for each day this is delayed.
Answer: Yes, that was what was going on – but they are not talking. I do not think they are paying anything. It would be so high and wouldn’t be able to pay it anyway. Right now, we are supposed to be all wrapped up soon. I do not think they are paying it, since US does not recognized the WC or its orders. Because of that while rest of world does, we do don’t. The political part it is causing problems across the world. People have not gotten money, some have received 1-2% and received cards, but they don’t work and won’t till T4B goes.
- How does the NDA work when we talk to WM?
Answer: They are also under NDA as well. It is like attorney client privilege. You can’t talk to any family members. There are 3 NDAs and good for about 6 months, but could go 5 years, depending on how much money you have.
- There are rumors about blackout, if money on card, how will you access the money.
Answer: No one knows how this will play out. No one knows. They have been talking about for over a year and it hasn’t happened. If it does happen, sure, there will be ways to access funds.
- Once we walk into the RC, what is the step by step process?
Answer: At one point they were going to show a video and now they are not. They could run everyone through in 3 days. If they worked 24-hour days. You are going to go in, may have to fill out a KYC (Know your Client/Customer) form, if you have project summary/outline, if job creation. You will sit there till they call your name. Because of covid will not be able to shake hands. They will count your currency and Zim so you know what you have. Then they will make offer on Zim, not much conversation. You can either accept or reject. We do not know what the default rate is. If you want higher rate, will set another appt either that day or different day. They will go through your overview to see if you know what you are talking about. You can’t go in and snow them. You will be given opportunity to negotiate rate.
- I have a 501C3, to do the project, required to buy land for a house – will we get funds right away.
Answer: 2% will be on a card up to 10 million. You can talk with WM they can get letters to show you have funds for purchases. You will do most things at 2nd meeting, within 15 days.
- You mentioned trust before, many have Shelton trusts, is there anything that has changed? Is there anything that will need to be changed when we go in.
Answer: If that is the trust you have, take it with you and ask. Nick knows nothing about Shelton trust.
- My understanding that most of our funds will be in QFS and not banking.
Answer: Think of the QFS as an ‘offshore bank’. Funds will be put into account and yours. The money will be digitally transferred there. It will be digital. Even if you went to ATM – you can get cash. All is done through block chain. It is stored there but no one can get in it – but you or someone you designate. Very safe. Your mother lode will be in QFS and your daily moneys will be in a regular bank account. You are in control of it. That is correct. Part of your training on how to manage your money and how to keep your money. They will offer classes that will cover certain areas. Will that include training for my family members. You can set it up that way.
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles