Entry Submitted by Ron Giles at 12:37 PM EDT on May 2, 2021
We are responding to our calling and it’s time to get our work tools, both Physical and Spiritual. So here are the choices. The (Guru) way, or the Alliance way. With which do you harmonize…?
The (Guru) Way
- Exchanges and redemptions will be done at a bank or a redemption center.
- The staff has not gone home for three years now -they are still on call.
- The staff are old banker types who will need you to have a banker or a wealth manager, you know, those who are part of their team, to be at the appointment because you are not to be trusted to make the right decisions.
- You are still considered a slave that needs to be controlled and they DO NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE MONEY. They like debt slavery.
- Just because you purchased large face valued Zim Bonds does not qualify you to get large amounts of money.
- The interviewer/banker does not know you, yet he/she is to judge how much money you get – as a Humanitarian.
- You get the default rate – if you don’t like it you can make another appointment and bring your banker team and wealth managers to plead your case for a better rate. (WTH)
The Alliance Way
- You have responded to your inner calling and purchased Zim. This is the first step in getting your humanitarian funds. Why Trillion-dollar Zim Bonds? Because you need to think big, way bigger than you presently comprehend.
- You make your appointment with an Agent of the Alliance, who may be an angel of light.
- You present yourself as a Humanitarian showing up for work to get your tools. The Alliance agent knows who you are and has been sent for you, the Humanitarian, to give you the funds you will need for your humanitarian work.
- Because the interviewer knows who you are and is representing the Alliance, you will be treated with the highest regards as a fellow worker in service to mankind.
- The Agent, with great empathy and respect knows what you have had to endure while you waited for the Deep State war to end and to be given your tools for your service to mankind. You have been proven worthy of the highest rates that they can offer, it is their job to give you all you will need.
- The Agent will know you as the Healers of mankind, who are the next Phase in the plan to heal the earth from the devastation of the Deep State slave masters. You are the Divine answer to the prayers of the damaged humans who are the Children of the Divine Essence or Prime Creator.
- You are the ones that God has chosen to accomplish His Divine Plan. As His Divine ambassadors, you are loved beyond anything you could comprehend, and you will be treated as such by the Alliance Agent conducting your Redemption Appointment.
- “Welcome to the Earth Alliance, we’ve been waiting for you, enter in and have a seat”
We are not perfect as the world would judge perfection, but we are the ones appointed and given all that is necessary to accomplish His Divine Plan. The Divine does not make mistakes.
If you have a hard time believing these things to be true after the way we have been treated, then it is time for you to go inside your heart and allow yourself to become what the Divine Consciousness believes you to be. You are not just answering an advertisement in a newspaper, you are answering the call that is your purpose for being on the earth at this time. Trim your lamp, it’s time to go into the Wedding Feast.
Awaken to your Divinity and don’t offend God by trying to remain small and insignificant, you are the One that must respond to your personal calling as a Humanitarian. Do this by lighting your beacon and shine it into the darkness where the work of Divinity begins.
Suit up and light your beacon, it’s time to shine.
Be All that You Are
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles