Holly Monday RV News:
It was a much needed break from all the intel and I highly recommend everyone do that from time to time. I have seen a lot of information last night and here’s where we are at:
1. There are 3 levels of the F&Ps to be paid. The sovereigns, the paymasters and then the recipients.
The sovereigns are level 1 and are paid.
The paymasters are level 2 they are paid and the recipients are level 3 and we are still waiting for those.
So when people say F&Ps are paid level 1&2 yes but we need level 3 paid
2. In level 3 is cmkx, farm claims and prosperity programs
3. We have adjudicated which I heard started paying out over the weekend
4. The church groups are in overtime to be paid. They have been told for months they would be funded and as of now not yet.
5. The EBS is in overtime and long overdue.
6. Bonds continue to pay out and they are liquid now The world is held up from moving forward and balancing a very hard line to keep the world from nose diving.
I am told this week we should see the F&Ps and that kicks everything and everyone off.
Let go of the fear! Humanity will succeed and catapult forward.
Stay focused on this being completed and feel what that feels like. This is a transition not a transaction. Never, ever give up.
When you sign your NDA be quiet.
Source: Dinar Recaps
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles