Entry Submitted by Humble Human Angel at 8:14 PM EDT on July 22, 2021
DEAR ALLIANCE – TRUMP TEAM:
Re. Gifted currency/bonds….
For the last 20 years, people involved in this process have GIFTED and GIFTED and GIFTED….probably close to a TRILLION $$$ worth of various foreign currency and Zim bonds.
WHY AT THIS 11TH HOUR – is it not going to be possible to exchange/redeem any asset that was GIFTED (according to the below new RV guidelines). REALLY?!!
THIS IS NOT FAIR FOR THOSE IN 4B WHO HAVEDONE EVERYTHING TO PREPARE FOR OUR NEWREPUBLIC BY GIFTING TO OTHERS (Do Unto Others As You Would Want Done Unto You)!
SOME THOUGHTS about how to do better for all concerned:
1. Can someone therefore, simply exchange/redeem @ the bank with a WM – all assets that were given to them?
– How many people gifted to family members -friends – anonymously?
– MILLIONS of currency and bonds have been gifted to others (myself included);
2. People buy foreign currency all of the time when they travel and gift money to those they are with? —- currency is currency and is also exchanged all of the time!
3. It would seem appropriate that all gifted assets would need to be exchanged in person with a WM – and perhaps also, not eligible for any high rates unless a PROJECT is presented.
~ humble human angel.
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles