Palisades Gold Radio
Jul 24, 2021
Tom welcomes back experienced investment professional David Hunter of Contrarian Macro Advisors.
Talking Points From This Episode
– Semiconductor market and dependency on tech.
– Parabolic melt-up into a secular top followed by an 80% bear market
– Second wind in housing possible.
– Global deflationary bust followed by an inflationary recovery cycle
– Dollar weakness now followed by big dollar rally during the bust
– Gold & silver emerging from consolidations with big upside directly ahead
– Oil predictions and tight supply after the bust.
Time Stamp References:
0:00 – Introduction
0:40 – Semiconductors
4:15 – Melt Up Analysis
6:21 – Top Pattern?
9:25 – High-Risk Economy
12:36 – Save Haven Assets?
15:00 – Dollar Outlook
17:00 – PM’s During The Bust
18:20 – Inflation To Accelerate
22:13 – Spoofing/Manipulation
26:42 – Inflation Narratives
30:06 – Fed Maintain Control?
34:02 – Oil Predictions & ESG
40:57 – Industrial Recovery
43:36 – Metals & Mining Targets
46:33 – Wrap Up
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles