Entry Submitted by Vee at 2:18 PM EDT on August 5, 2021
If the NESARA has been implemented and things are to be restored back to a Republic and to that of a physical monetary system and if the FED has been merged or absorbed into the Treasury .. and that being that the FDIC was a act under Title 12 – BANKS AND BANKINGCHAPTER 3 – FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM.
then it will be under the control of the Treasury no longer that of a private cartel as we are to believe it is/was.
- § 221. Definitions
- § 221a. Additional definitions
- § 222. Federal reserve districts; membership of national banks
- § 223. Number of Federal reserve cities in district
- § 224. Status of reserve cities under former statutes
- § 225. Federal reserve banks; title
- § 225a. Maintenance of long run growth of monetary and credit aggregates
- § 225b. Appearances before and reports to the Congress
- § 226. “Federal Reserve Act”
- § 227. “Banking Act of 1933”
- § 228. “Banking Act of 1935” https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/228
- The act of August 23, 1935, ch. 614, 49 Stat. 684, may be cited as the “Banking Act of 1935.”(Aug. 23, 1935, ch. 614, § 1, 49 Stat. 684.)
CHAPTER 3 – FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
SUBCHAPTER V – FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
From the U.S. Government Publishing Office, www.gpo.gov
Yes it was a legislation acting Statute … but for commercial (private) banking.
What is not known is what transpired and happened under the Revised Statutes.
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles