Holly Wednesday Rv News:
The news is very positive we will see this blessing this week or by the end of this month, which is Tuesday.
There are some things I would recommend to be prepared for. This is the biggest thing you will ever do you in your life, ever!
We have been told to have these things in place and it baffles my mind so many are not ready or have done them.
You want to go to your appointment “FULLY” prepared. If you have been told to have these, then get them now! You have had time so do not procrastinate. You have one shot at this so get it all done:
1. Get a trust as the banks will require you to have one over a million dollars. (Note: This may or may not still be true…consult a professional)
2. You can get a free trust online at rocketlawyer.com until you have the money to set it up properly. Why do you want a trust. It is for being anonymous and asset protection.
3. I would not take the bank skeleton trust, why because they could have language in there unbeknownst to you. You want to put yourself in the winning position.
4. Get a new computer when you exchange that is dedicated ONLY for your online banking. Get a separate computer to do everything else on.
5. Get a new phone and phone number
6. Keep your mouth shut about this.
7. Have a humanitarian project ready. You have been told this over and over. Be prepared! It’s all about job creation and the longevity of the projects.
8. The two most important things going into your appointment is have a trust and a humanitarian project to present if needed. Put yourself in a wining position and go in prepared. You know what you need so go do it. We are still waiting for the funds to get to our level. So prepare today and do not wait. Start thinking like a wealthy person would think.
Source: Dinar Recaps
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles