Entry Submitted by I KNOW at 8:27 PM EDT on September 5, 2021
Let’s assume for one moment that all this talk of the all seeing / all knowing QFS is correct. If it is, then it’s “Truth” and Truth does not need defending. TRUTH can stand up to scrutiny. As such, here are a few questions for those making that representation.
- Why does redemption need to follow KYC protocols (know your client) if the system knows exactly who I AM?
- Why do I need to submit a project, summaries, etc., the system knows my intent?
- Why do I need to go through redemption and ask for a “rate”? The system knows what I’ll need.
- Why does it matter what currency / bonds I have, or how I got them? Doesn’t the system knows my intentions and what amount I will need?
- As all financial projections are just that “projections” based on assumptions; that are probably flawed as we still do not know what type of environment we will find on the other side. There is not a single entity I found in Dinar Land that can tell me how much a piece of plywood will cost 6 months following redemption. Well, the system knows! Shouldn’t the system be giving us the budgets and projections rather that the other way around?
- It stands to reason that if this representation, so many are making, is correct, then all we would need is an email directing us to a portal to simply log in, and receive access to what the system has determined will fulfill our needs and requirement.
So which is it? As the two opposing realities clearly cannot occupy the same space!
Awaiting to be enlightened by your replies… As the ONLY Divine Consciousness that resonates with me and that I am connected to is that of Christ!
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles