Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Tues. 19 Oct. 2021
Compiled Tues. 19 Oct. 2021 12:01 am EDT by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
“For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:21)
Judy Note: According to a Global Currency Reset insider, on Sat. 16 Oct. monies from Dubai 1 and Dubai 2 became liquid and bonds were paid out for the GCR to go forward.
On Mon. 18 Oct German Bonds and Yellow Dragon Bonds were expected to be liquid, turning on a green light for 26 Master Accounts to release funds to Paymasters.
The exact timing was unknown for notification of Tier 4B to set redemption/exchange appointments.
On Tues. 19 Oct. or Wed. 20 Oct. funds were expected to be available for the lower tiers.
The General Public Tier 5 would follow in about three days, or around Wed. 20 Oct.
Highlights of this Tues. 19 Oct. 2021 Update. Did you know?
- Gold pricing was being artificially suppressed to allow Banks to buy on the cheap before the expected Global Financial Collapse (that was due to the fiat dollar).
Food, Fuel, Goods Supply Chain Shortages Crisis:
Make preparations now: Federal agency says heating your home this winter is going to cost a LOT more
Billionaire Supermarket Owner Issues Warning About Food Prices: https://newsyoucantrust.me/3n3Dkj6
Global Financial Crisis:
Royboy17: https://youtu.be/8M__-Yo48oo Let’s have a brief recap:
* In previous posts I have attempted to explain the import of the EVERGRANDE collapse re the Chinese and World economy
* If you take note of the video. The theme is that all the Central Banks globally are buying gold and that gold and silver unlike all other commodities are not rising in dollar price per ounce.
* Why. Because the gold price is being artificially suppressed. Allowing the Banks to buy on the cheap before the collapse. This will be the last time gold will be suppressed. A tip. If the gangster Central Banks are hoarding gold and silver maybe you should get some!
* Now to EVERGRANDE. Well Xi is at the moment stopping the total collapse of the Chinese economy by paying internal Chinese bond interest payments.
* On the 23rd of Sept EVERGRANDE defaulted on an international bond payment (US dollars). Since that default many other property developers in China have followed suit.
After the initial default you have 30 days to attempt to get the Capital to pay.
* It’s apparent that Xi is not going to assist EVERGRANDE. If he was he would have done so.
* So let’s travel to the future. Its the 23rd October and EVERGRANDE defaults i.e. fails to pay its international creditors. The other indebted Chinese property developers will follow suit.
* Within 24 hrs the effect will with lightening speed hit the worlds stock markets. Blackrock with 40% plus of its $9.2 trillion hedge fund will go into crises. The housing bubble globally will crash. HSBC the British based bank which is heavily overextended in the Chinese housing market will be in immediate crises.
* Regardless of Xis attempts to protect the Chinese economy EVERGRANDE and others usher in the collapse of the property and real estate markets which account for over 30% of the Chinese gdp and is worth over $55 trillion dollars.
Evergrande, China’s indebted giant property developer, is set to formally enter default on Oct 23. This is when the grace period for its first missed bond payment ends.
Chair of the U.S. Federal Reserve, Jerome Powell, reportedly sold up to $5 million worth of stock right before the stock market suffered a significant drop (Prospect).
New York AG shuts down two crypto platforms and directed three others to immediately provide information about their activities and products. No names have been provided.
Central Bank Gold Demand Keeps Increasing! Poland & India Stepping Up Gold Tonnage Orders. Polish central bank to buy 100 tons of gold in 2022 to boost nation’s ‘financial security’ https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-10-06
Chair of the U.S. Federal Reserve, Jerome Powell, reportedly sold up to $5 million worth of stock right before the stock market suffered a significant drop.
Zim Redemption and/or Currency Exchange Appointment: The following was in my opinion only and could easily change by your appointment time. Official instructions would come with publication of the Secured Website.
In order to redeem Bonds and/or exchange foreign currencies at the higher rates you must go to a Redemption Center within the days allotted for such exchanges/ redemptions.
If you go to a bank they would give you the lower rates as shown on the Forex for that day.
Notification to set appointments at Redemption Centers would come out by way of letters to your email account. Those emails would contain a link to a Secured Website. That Secured Website link would also be published on various Dinar websites as well as be in a Restored Republic via a GCR Update.
To access an appointment at a Redemption Center, go into the Secured Website where it would ask you to verify that you are you, after which you would be given an individual 800 number to call to set your redemption/ exchange appointment.
While you could send the Secured Website link to anyone you wished, your individualized 800 number could only be used by you and only once to set your appointment.
Currency Rates: No one has knowledge of the currency exchange rates for Tier 4B as they would be set just prior to notification.
Zim Rate: We don’t know what the Zim rate was. The UST listed the Zim at a 1:1 for countries other than the US.
The US requires a project for the Zim redemption at the higher rates.
If you had Zim and don’t have a project you could take a “default rate.” No one knows what the “default rate” would be.
If you had a project the rate for your ZIM would be on a sliding scale of from below $.01 to $1.00 depending on the needs of your project, your project presentation and how many years you wished for your payout.
80% of that payout would go to your project and 20% would be for yourself. You would also earn interest on money left at the bank during your payout period, which could be substantial.
If you don’t have projects, and you don’t have Zim, you could ask for Contract Rates on your currency.
Except for seniors over 65, all Zim redemption would be on a payout in the number of years of your choice up to 50 years.
You would be paid interest on your money left at the bank during your payout period for as much as 7% to 8% a year depending on how many years you decided for your payout.
The Dinar and Dong exchange could be used for your project.
You could invest in the International projects and would benefit from that commitment. If you elected to go with International Projects, your team would take it and run with it and you would be hands off.
A Trust Account owns the project(s). Your Exchange/ Redemption Team would be available to help you manage your project. There may be oversight during the first couple of years to determine that you’re actually delivering on your commitment to Humanitarian Work, infrastructure and philanthropy. The TRUST still owns everything.
Presenting a Project: Have around three type-written pages with details of your project(s), describing your intentions, your ability to perform and the amounts you would allocate to it. They are looking at the longevity of your project and how many jobs it would create.
Your currency exchange was a non taxable event. The Zim redemption might have an Estate, Capital Gains and/or Earned Interest Tax. It was advised with the ZIM that you set aside an amount to cover possible taxes.
The UST was going to charge a fee to exchange and to redeem. We don’t know exactly what that would be until we get to the delivery.
A bank fee of $.025 was possibly negotiable.
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles