Entry Submitted by RC at 9:01 AM EDT on November 17, 2021
This is a brilliant excerpt from a talk given by Dr. David Martin about what “We The People” really means.
Is this what we are all doing here or what?
He states: “We The People need to take responsibility for Us The People now. We need to say what it means to be human.
Our inalienable condition is:
- By nature, provisioned for life, liberty and livelihood, unrestricted from provisioning. We have the access to do and engage with a world that is abundant and generative and full of life, full of life and aligned for life.
- At liberty to peacefully assemble, speak, disagree, express, believe, choose. We are at liberty to be interactive beings.
- Freedom of inquiry with assurance of veracity and provenance. We are not free to speak a lie. Your speech is true and it comes from you. If it doesn’t, don’t say it.
- At liberty to exchange value and commerce with transparency. We don’t have to go through a taxable, fiat system. We sit together and agree that value has been transferred.
- Afforded access to all derivatives of public goods paid for, owned and used by the public.
- We are organically undefiled from birth to death. We have to make sure that what goes into our ears does not defile us along with injections and ingestion. We have the right to ensure that we are exposed to frequencies of truth, integrity, harmony with life, harmony with the universe, harmony with the ability to be human. And we are entitled to that by virtue of our existence.”
His full talk is available at:
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles