Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Wed. 8 Dec. 2021
Compiled by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
What We Think We Know as of Wed. 8 Dec. 2021:
- European gas prices surged after Norway’s Giant Field suffered an unexpected Outage.
- The Chinese giant real estate company Evergrande was in default as a debt deadline passed without payment – a global financial crisis to follow.
- Events between now and the end of Dec. would change the world forever.
On the Global Currency Reset:
- Yellow Dragon Bond movement began in Zurich overnight Mon. 6 Dec.
- As of Wed. 8 Dec. US Domestic Bond transactions were moving forward with liquid funds for Paymasters expected on Wed. 8 Dec. or Thurs. 9 Dec. according to MarkZ.
- Redemption Center personnel have been told to expect to work this coming weekend, while Paymasters in Reno have been told to stay in place.
- Iraq has been declared a sovereign nation. On Thurs. 2 Dec. the Iraqi Dinar was released internationally at $11.90, with in-country at $4.80 and would be traded on the Forex by midnight EST Wed. night 8 Dec.
- The Quantum Internet and Quantum Financial system would be up by mid Dec.
- Only those exchanging/redeeming by Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) appointment would not pay taxes on the exchange/redemption.
- Exchanges of currency will go on for 35 days or so from the announcement.
- Zim redemptions would be completed before Christmas.
- On Christmas the St. Germain Trust will start dispersing mainly humanitarian money.
Food, Goods and Fuel Shortages:
European Gas Prices Surge after Giant Field in Norway Suffers Unexpected Outage (Bloomberg report). European natural gas prices extended gains as one of the region’s biggest fields curbed output because of a fault. Shipments from Norway are expected to slump by nearly 13% Wednesday after the Troll field reportedly suffered an unplanned outage.
Global Financial Crisis:
Evergrande in default as debt deadline passes without payment: https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/100682242
Chinese property giant Kaisa suspends share trading: Hong Kong stock exchange – AFP.
Iceland cuts power to new Bitcoin miners: https://cointelegraph.com/news/iceland-cuts-power-to-new-bitcoin-miners
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles