Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Fri. 10 Dec. 2021
Compiled by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
Welcome Patriots, it’s Showtime: Black Swan Event Incoming.
(A Black Swan is an event that is unprecedented in it’s severity. It is so big that it changes the entirety of mankind’s perspective. …Mr. Pool)
The Real News for Fri. 10 Dec. 2021:
On the Global Currency Reset:
- Global Financial Crisis: A Black Swan Event Market Collapse was imminent including Bitcoin – a currency for malicious trade. The Chinese Real Estate giant Evergrande has defaulted as China debt strains spread. As of this week India and Russia no longer accepted the fiat US Dollar for trade.
- On Mon. 6 Dec. the kingpin of the Global Currency Reset – the Iraqi Dinar – revalued to $11.90 and since then has gone upward in value, though the new rates have not yet shown up on the Forex. Iraq has paid their debt to Kuwait in gold/asset-backed Dinar.
- This last week small payouts came out of Dubai 1 and 2 funds. Bonds were moving out of Zurich and some in Tier 3 have been paid partial amounts.
- Since Wed. 9 Dec. Redemption Center personnel who would exchange/redeem Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) foreign currency and Zim Bonds at the new international rates, have been on duty 8 am through 9 pm. and were told they would be working this weekend.
- Sat. 11 Dec. was Iraq’s 100th Anniversary Celebration.
- Sun. 12 Dec. five planets, two large asteroids and the moon would align in the night sky, and be visible around the world.
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles