Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sun. 12 Dec. 2021
Compiled Sun. 12 Dec. 2021 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
Judy Note: On Thurs. 9 Dec. JFK Jr. declared, “My fellow Americans, the Storm is Upon Us,” while on Sat. 11 Dec. Trump wrote, “The Storm is Upon Us my fellow American patriots!”
The Global Currency Reset was awaiting a Black Swan Event and Market Collapse – which appeared imminent with last week’s default of Chinese Real Estate giant, Evergrande.
On Sat. 11 Dec. Iraq was celebrating their 100th Anniversary and expected to announce their sovereignty before the end of the celebration. The Iraqi News Gazette reported that the US military has ended combat operations in Iraq – a key to Iraqi sovereignty and requirement to revalue their currency.
The Iraqi Dinar was the kingpin of the Global Currency Reset and on Mon. 6 Dec. did, in fact, revalue the Dinar to $11.90, with it going upward in value ever since. To pay out the GCR, Bonds have been moving in Zurich and some in Tier 3 have been paid partial amounts. On Fri. 10 Dec. a number of large Whale 4A groups (including Paymasters and Group leaders) made arrangements to fly on private jets to appointments.
Since Wed. 9 Dec. Redemption Center personnel who would exchange/redeem Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) foreign currency and Zim Bonds at the new international rates, have been on duty 8 am through 9 pm. and were told they would be working this weekend.
The Real News for Sat. 11 Dec. 2021:
Global Financial Crisis:
- Global Financial Crash Warning: The Global economy could be at risk after Chinese property giant Evergrande defaulted on its debts, leaving a $300 billion black hole in the world economy. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/1533944/global-economy-evergrande-defaults-debt-chinese-real-estate-companies
Food, Goods and Fuel Shortages:
- Biden will require major non-resident travelers crossing U.S. land borders, such as truck drivers, to be fully vaccinated by January 22, 2022. This is happening at a time when cargo ships are still anchored off the coast of Southern California due to a shortage of workers needed to unload and transport products. According to Chris Spear, president and CEO of the American Trucking Association, there are not enough 80,000 drivers in the trucking industry, which is a record. Last week, Spear said that 37% of truck drivers would refuse a Covid injection. “In our sample survey of car fleets, it turned out that 37% of our drivers said not just “no”, but “categorically no”,” Spear said, adding that even if 4% of his drivers had to quit without receiving the vaccine, it would be a “disaster”. Be careful what you wish for,” Spear said, warning the Biden regime against introducing mandatory vaccines for truck drivers.
Misc. Real News:
- A massive planet 10 times larger than Jupiter has been discovered by astronomers.
- After the destruction of the US energy sector, Biden will release 50 million barrels of oil from the country’s strategic reserves.
- According to the UN, more than a million children in Afghanistan are on the verge of starvation.
- India is preparing a bill on the regulation of cryptocurrencies, which will help the central bank to create an official digital coin, but will ban all private cryptocurrencies.
- Bloomberg: “The pandemic has turned global trade into chaos. The California ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach have become a clear example of what is happening to global supply chains.”
- The Turkish lira has fallen to a historic low after President Erdogan promised victory in the “economic war for independence.” Current cost: 13.44 per dollar.
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles