Dinar- Questions For Private Banker/Wealth Manager/Brokerage General Manager, Source Internet, authors unknown.
No suggestions being made. I post only what I am doing.
NOTICE, this conversation is being recorded for training or other use. If this is acceptable to you, please say YES.
I want to request your permission to ask a few questions as our interview progresses. Okay? Yes
Your full name. ____________________ Your best contact phone number._______________________
I am Asking about all the professional licenses you hold? Abbreviations.___________________________
I hope you do not feel these questions are too personal or suggestive. I want to make sure my best interest will be put in first place in every transaction we do together.
1. I want a mutual understanding we are both in this investment portfolio as a team so that we may both be richly and adequately compensated. Teamwork, Is this goal acceptable to you?
2. How long have you been employed in mega client account level banking?
3. How many clients are you currently serving?
4. How many of those are in the 60 million dollar and up segment?
5. What other services do you provide to me as a megabank investment client?
6. Are you able to give me precise custom advice on individual investments?
7. At this time, as my banker/wealth manager. Do you represent a team? How many members?
8. How often does this team meet to discuss my exclusive current investment portfolio?
9. May I ask how many years you have been married to your current spouse?
10. How many children do you have? How many with your current spouse, if applicable?
11. I understand that you are exclusively employed with this bank. Is this correct?
12. Is any part of your income derived from commissions or fees from my investment relationship?
13. Do you have a written client relationship document for me to review and hold?
14. How long have you lived in the nearby vicinity of this bank facility?
15. As my advisor, are you working solely in my interest as a fiduciary?
16. I want all my accounts to be 100% private between my fiduciary agent and myself. Will you make sure this is the case? IE No testing, training, marketing, or other staff or employees have access.
17. Thus far, do you believe you and your financial institution can strike a mutually agreeable investment relationship on my behalf?
18. Do you feel comfortable with being my leading team player?
19. I want to receive copies of all the necessary insurances you carry on my behalf, like E&O.
20. I want to review your ADV form registered with the securities and exchange commission and state security Authority. May I have copies of those for my review before entering into our investment agreement?
21. I would like to have a printout on how much the principals of this institution have invested with this institution.
22. I want to request a printout of the percentage of your investment held in this institution.
23. Now that we are ready to discuss investing my funds, the interest to be paid, and the term of this investment contract, is there anything I should have asked you to present or reveal that I have overlooked? Is there anything I need to know that we haven’t covered?
24. To start the investment, I want to be included in our agreement never to have a fee, or a charge of any kind applied to my banking or investments with this institution, agreed?
Note: Not all information may apply to you and your personal situation…..Take what you like and leave the rest: Some you may want to save for your own personal records!
Source: Dinar Recaps
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles