Holly Tuesday Morning Update
Good morning roomies!
Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath, smile and start again -unknown
We all get a new day! How blessed are we that we are still here and alive and can make the world better! Or at least make one persons day better! If you can be anything, be kind. Do random acts of kindness and let’s start in these rooms.
There is so much confusion where we are so let me break it down:
1. The fines and penalties started before Christmas. They are still processing and have to get to a certain percentage to release the rv
2. People are getting notifications of imminent appointments to be set up.
3. Nesara/ Gesara is imminent to be seen globally
4. The lower tiers have not gone yet T1-4a (only a few 4a have gone)
5. One thing to remember is everything takes longer then we expect.
6. There have been ongoing arrests still
7. Expect to see T4b between now and up to 2 weeks out.
8. A lot is happening behind the scenes on many fronts.
9. Expect confusion and chaos till this storm passes.
Wolverine Tuesday Morning Post
Notifications have been sent to private groups !!!
Waiting for our turn and praying that nothing goes wrong.
Just wait for the secure link and the 800#
Blessings for all.
HE IS SINGING OPERA!!!!!!
Global Financial Reset is imminent. It’s happening now and so get ready for shutdown. Time is now Exclusive IMF, 10 countries simulate cyber attack on global financial system. The simulated cyber attack evolved over 10 days, with sensitive data emerging on the Dark Web along with fake news reports that ultimately caused chaos in global markets and a run on banks.
Source: Dinar Recaps
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles