Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sat. 8 Jan. 2022
Compiled Sat. 8 Jan. 2022 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
“The QFS, EBS, US Military & Trump Are Ready to Launch”
…Mr. Pool on Fri. 7 Jan. 2022
Global Currency Reset:
- The Global Currency Reset Funds were released a week ago – Sat. 1 Jan. 2022
- As of Wed. 5 Jan. the Rodriguez Trust out of the Philippines was distributing funds to Exchange Centers and Banks in preparation for Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) exchanges that should start by Monday 10 Jan.
- Mon. 10 Jan. could also be the beginning of Ten Days of Darkness.
- Fri. morning 7 Jan. MarkZ: Redemption Center Staff on Call for the weekend. Iraqi Parliament out of session and would reconvene with the new budget on Sun. 9 Jan.
- Tilton Facebook Tweet by Rod Steel: “The new U.S. currency is loaded in Canadian banks ATM machines. My sister on Tues. 4 Jan. went to a local Tier 1 bank in a small town. The bank was closed due to staff shortage and many angry people were lined up for the ATM. One man yelled out they had canceled out his old account number and he had to get a new one. She finally got to the ATM to take out a few hundred dollars and the machine spit out funny looking U.S. dollar bills instead of the usual Canadian bills. She got charged 30 percent exchange rate. Furious she traveled to the next small town branch which was open and had a long line up. She told the teller her story. The teller apologized, saying the machine shouldn’t have spit out the new U.S. bills yet, and she shouldn’t have been charged 30 percent because the US dollar was at a one to one with our Canadian money. She refunded her 30 percent charge and exchanged her U.S. bills. She said, ‘Don’t be surprised if in the near future when you go to withdraw from the ATM that it gives you a combination of both. We will be sending out notices to our customers.’ My sister knows nothing about the GCR.”
Global Financial Crisis:
- “Massive Meltdown”: 40% Of Nasdaq Companies Are Down More Than Half From Their Highs: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/massive-meltdown-40-nasdaq-companies-are-down-more-half-their-highs
- CHINA (Evergrande) defaults on 82.5 million $$$ interest that is part of the larger half trillion debt that is mostly real estate that is 30% of China’s GDP. China will default and S&P just dumped the Chinese property giant into default. The world economics will be shaken. Rockefellers/ Rothschild’s banks in China connected to world banks (GPMB World Money laundering scam). The half trillion Chinese Default fallout is 10× worse in trading and banking numbers as elites and brokers/World trading corporations began to steal more money to cover debts (they don’t want to lose or use their own money so they steal honest investors $$$ and create an inflation bubble, and then bet against the system and help bring down the market by first busting the bubble, then stealing homes and assets from hard working families. Economic collapse like in 2008, then create wars to create more money for themselves.
- Bitcoin Suffers Worst Slump in Months. Bitcoin dropped to its lowest levels in 3 months Friday – 40% down from the all-time high of $69k – to just $40,938 at one point, while other cryptos suffered in the wake of Kazakhstan’s internet shutdown.
- Chinese meat processor Yurun Group declares bankruptcy. The Yurun Group, one of China’s two largest pig processing companies, has filed for bankruptcy, with reorganization work underway. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMbjWG8_3DE
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles