The Nomad Economist
Premiered Feb 2, 2022
The Global financial distress is evident. The federal debt has increased by $1,3 Trillion in 12 months, according to data released by the U.S. Treasury.
Today, the US government is nearly 23 trillion dollars in debt. Basically, we have been collectively enslaved, and we have been accountable to pay back all of that money with interest.
By all means, at this stage, it is actually impossible for us ever to pay back all that debt. Not only that, but every year we even add another trillion dollars or so to the balance. The global elite is now retrieving more than 500 billion dollars in interest from this debt year on year, and it is anticipated that number will significantly heighten in the years ahead.
Corporate debt is at record highs standing at $10 trillion. Our debt is setting records in every aspect of the economy and contends. If we include all other forms of corporate debt not listed on the stock exchanges, that brings the total to $15.5 trillion, which is equivalent to 74% of GDP.
Eventually, all of this debt will never be paid off. Rather, the bubble will just keep inflating until it unavoidably bursts. And when it finally bursts, say hello to a total Meltdown.
In Fact, any time the debt exceeds about 80% or more of the GDP of any part of local, regional, or global society, it cannot be fixed except by total bankruptcy and a reset.
So it goes without saying that there is a complete financial breakdown coming, and the question is: what will the reset be like. Will it be catastrophic or even survivable.
The Fed believes the S&P is the Economy. When only 1 % has any holding of substantial value. The Remaining 99 % s 401 k are a joke.
Working three jobs and Wife has Stage 4 with four kids. We just hit $23 trillion in debt, more than double since the last financial meltdown. We are stealing from future generations more than $100 million every single hour of every single day. This is a crime.
The banksters have trapped themselves. In the old days, interest rates were lowered to encourage new borrowing because the Ponzi scheme requires ever-increasing banking activity to survive.
The number now required to maintain the system is so big that only negative rates can sustain it. Think of the absurdity that the government could pay off its debt by issuing Negative Interest Rates bonds. Of course, that makes no sense. The return to equilibrium, thus, is a return to making sense.
That can’t happen without a crash and reset of the system.
Inflation will be tried first. 90% debt to GDP real not nominal is a red line we crossed probably in the Obama era. The US currently stands at about 106% nominal, so real is perhaps closer to 120%. Interest goes up inevitably.
That law is locked in stone, so I would take advantage of the time left to unload. The world bank came up with a figure of 77% as a maximum for sustainable growth, but most nations changed the way they calculate GDP. Risky to take that number seriously. Too many untested theories.
The US almost doubled the debt in the Bush Obama era. It took 200 years to acquire the first half, so the combined global central bank decision to crash the system in a controlled manner was made probably in the Bernanke days.
The best way to do this would be for some sort of alliance between allies towards a controlled import-export deal soon to be announced after 2020 Trump victory and Brexit.
The lines are starting to be clear with a trade border between Eurasia and Anglo-America. The EU is in a rather precarious position right now. You could say between a rock and a hard place for if it splinters borders as history shows things can be quite volatile.
The Republicans are doing the same things as Obama and the Democrats did. Unbridled borrowing and spending like there is no tomorrow to keep us from falling into the economic abyss.
No one wants to bite the bullet and administer the economic pain that is waiting for us. As long as they continue this charade of economic Fantasies, everyone is happy.
We are like the Titanic sailing to that Iceberg dead ahead.
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles