Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Fri. 11 Feb. 2022
Compiled Fri. 11 Feb. 2022 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
“You are Only Confined by the Walls You Build Around Yourself.”
Make sure you have two to three weeks worth of food and necessities.
“He Simply Went to Work”
Judy Note: Canadian Truckers were leading worldwide Freedom Movement convoys to protest mandates. This next week Convoys were going throughout Europe, across the US, the Netherlands and in Australia.
Whiplash347 has warned that, “The show begins after the Super Bowl,” hinting that there was a plan in place for a complete shutdown of phones and Internet and Mass Media so that Tesla Free Energy and the Emergency Broadcast System could take over.
The Global Currency Reset was rolling out and should reach Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) over the weekend.
Thurs. 10 Feb. 2022 The Big Call, Bruce: Thebigcall.net 667-770-1866 pin123456#:
- After 4 pm on Fri. 11 Feb. the Bond Holders were expecting emails that would give them access to their funds.
- Tier 4B would follow the Bond Holders and receive notification to set exchange/ redemption appointments.
- The Global Financial system was down for 72 hours – when it was believed that the new gold/asset-backed US Note was integrated into the system.
- Iraq has a new international rate on their Dinar that will be announced on Sat. 12 Feb.
- Two different sources have said Tier 4B would receive notification to set redemption/ exchange appointments over the weekend.
- Tier 4B Appointments could start on Mon. 14 Feb.
Real News Headlines for Thurs. 10 Feb. 2022:
- Canadian Freedom Truckers continued to control the US borders, while trucker convoys organized across the US, Europe, Finland and Australia.
- A ‘unique’ Geomagnetic Storm sent 40 new SpaceX Starlink satellites crashing on Sat. 5 Feb.
- Iraq was open for international business according to Fleming on a Wed. evening 9 Feb. report of the IMF. We’re told tonight the fact that they don’t yet have a fully seated government is the CBI’s problem. Somebody complained about the Sadr’s choice and that has everything held up till Saturday, when their Supreme Court makes a ruling to accept or reject this President.
The Real News for Thurs. 10 Feb. 2022:
- Washington DC: On Wed. 9 Feb. several buildings were evacuated following bomb threats in Washington DC. Police are working to evacuate several buildings in the city, including public schools: https://twitter.com/intelpointalert/status/1491481143878766592?s=28
- ‘Unique’ geomagnetic storm sends 40 SpaceX Starlink satellites crashing back to Earth. A geomagnetic storm triggered by a large burst of radiation from the Sun disabled at least 40 of the 49 satellites newly launched. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-10/solar-storm-knocks-out-40-newly-launched-spacex-satellites/100818798
- Biden to call the leaders of Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Canada, the EU and NATO tomorrow pertaining to the Ukraine crisis.
Global Financial Crisis:
- 87 countries, representing more than 90% of global GDP, are looking at adopting a central bank digital currency (CBDC), according to Atlantic Council CBDC tracker. This is a massive jump just from 35 countries exploring this option in May 2020. https://munknee.com/87-central-banks-exploring-introduction-of-digital-currencies-cbdcs/
- US inflation soared 7.5% over past 12 months, biggest spike since 1982.
- Inflation surged again through January to its fastest rate in 40 years: https://www.businessinsider.com/inflation-cpi-january-price-growth-report-omicron-wave-supply-chains-2022-2
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles