Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Mon. 14 Feb. 2022
Compiled by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
Determination Through Adversity
Judy Note: According to MarkZ payout on the Bonds was in the works and will complete on Tues. 15 Feb, meaning a mass amount of monies will be paid out. This aligns with so-called Russia plans to invade the Ukraine on Wed. 16 Feb. – a suspected False Flag cover for the Global Currency Reset.
The Real News for Mon. 14 Feb. 2022:
- London: Thousands of homes in darkness as power cut hits 38 postcodes in London & Herts: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17640518/power-cut-thousands-home-candles-north-london/
- “Aaron Donald Game Ending Sack I Super Bowl LVI” I’m sure it’s just a big coincidence that the game ends when Donald sacks Joe. https://youtu.be/jEMms2RXyp8
- CISA issues SHIELDS UP. Every organization in the United States is at risk from cyber threats that can disrupt essential services and potentially result in impacts to public safety.
Trucker Freedom Movement:
- US: New York firefighters, EMS, NYPD, and other municipal workers protest against mandates.
- Canada: Trudeau Calls For Extreme Force to End Trucker Freedom Movement: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-canadian-law-allows-for-military-assistance-in-ending-the-ottawa/
- Jerusalem: Convoy of trucks and vehicles arrives in #Jerusalem, Israel’s capital, to protest restrictions.
- DHS Takes Action Amid Reports of Potential Truck Convoy in America Amid Canada Trucker Protests: https://resistthemainstream.org/dhs-takes-action-amid-reports-of-potential-truck-convoy-in-america-amid-canada-trucker-protests/
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles