Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sun. 27 Feb. 2022
Compiled Sun. 27 Feb. 2022 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.
Global Currency Reset:
- MarkZ: “They have my Bond Holder (Paymaster) contacts on call. They never want us to know the exact timing. My redemption center folks are still planning on working this weekend.”
- Texas Snake: “The majority of Bond Holder Paymasters will be liquid between now and this weekend. Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) will be exchanging by Tues. 1 March.”
- The UN Security Council has published papers releasing Iraq from all Chapter 7 sanctions and the Iraqi Dinar has gone international.
- Bruce: Nesara should kick in on Tues. 1 March.
Real News Headlines for Sat. 26 Feb:
- GESARA has been signed off by all countries at the Hague (International Court of Justice) 2019 & 2020.
- Beware the Ides of March (Tues. 15 March) when all debts have to be wiped/settled: https://www.argusobserver.com/valley_life/the-ides-of-march-a-time-to-settle-our-debts/article_c07d2d26-6653-11ea-b430-0bdeeedb8ddc.html
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles