Entry Submitted by Michael Murdock at 12:07 AM EDT on March 15, 2022
I’ve been getting some questions from people about the RV/EXCHANGE process and the myths that have been spread around by the elites and cabal over the years. Time to clear the air. Today I received a note from a friend here and so I decided to share part of what I shared with her as well as some additional information here.
Everything that people have been told relative to “rv meetings” up to this point has been a lie. Sorry to say that, but it’s the truth.
When the exchanges do open there will be no special meetings, no discounted rates, no nda’s to sign, no massive plan requirements to fulfill before exchanging. The exchanges are banks. The only requirement is that you have an account with the bank you’ll be exchanging with.
If you don’t have an account with the bank, then write up a memorandum of understanding between you and a friend who does have an account, get it notarized and take them with you to the exchange when it’s time and let the have the money placed into their account, they can sign you on as a user of that account or they can help you open an account in your own name and you’ll have access to your money directly. For every situation there is a solution.
That “LIST” of documents that’s a mile long is utter garbage. I’ve seen it, I started years ago looking for all of the things required and when I had them they filled a small suitcase and then I shared this with my connections and after meeting with a couple of them in person, showing them all I had gathered they like me said “Why would an event designed to cause FREEDOM require so much paperwork of those who were trying to get free?”
The answer is that only those who wish to maintain control over the people would create a system by which they were doomed to fail because they didn’t have all the slips of paper “required”.
The exchange process is simple:
1. Walk into bank you have an account with or bring someone who has account in that bank with you.
2. Present your currency for counting & exchanging. Provide ID or your friend provide their ID & account information.
3. Wait for the currency to be counted, and for your total amount of the exchange to be provided to you.
4. Approve the exchange to take place.
5. After the currency is taken by the bank, they’ll ask you if you want any cash to take with you along with receipts of the transaction and your total remaining funds which will be available in item number 6 below. Take out $100,000 cash if you desire, go out to eat, take your friend out, buy them something nice as a thank you for helping you.
6. 24 hours later the remaining funds will be available in your account or your friend’s account for you to do whatever you want with them. There are no requirements to hold them for a certain amount of time, or who you can share them with or anything like that.
That’s the whole process. That’s from those who are involved in the creation of the process, not the elites/cabal who want to control every move you make by making the process so hard that you can’t possibly follow it.
Don’t let others tell you differently. They are trying to control you and keep control over you. That’s NOT what the RV/EXCHANGES are about. They are about CREATING FREEDOM FOR YOU & THE PLANET.
God bless you all!
Michael Murdock, US NAVY VETERAN
IF any of you would like to help me with money for gas or food over this next week, I’m grateful for your kindness…
Other than the methods above, I use no other services other than these to receive donations/gifts/gratuities.
If you have other information for me, it is not valid.
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles