Dinarland Highlights for March 25, 2022


Dinarland Highlights – 3.25.22

Mountain Goat

I suspect that once the president is elected and the prime minister announced that we will see a breakout of the news once again on the revaluation…



[via PDK]

any rates you see out there…are speculation…guesses. We will not know the exact rates until we are at the banks.

From Iraq today “Parliament reveals the time and the agenda of Saturday’s session”

it appears they have enough people to seat the government now and are dedicated to doing it…Looks like it is still “on” for tomorrowWe are still expecting things to happen between now and the 4th of April.

[if RV doesn’t happen by April 2nd (Ramadan)…will we have to wait until May?]

No…absolutely not…there has been speculation that they may choose to release it during Ramadan – on purpose…for the celebration of it…but no…Ramadan will not affect us in any way negatively….

If there is not enough votes to seat the President in Iraq tomorrow…If they do not have the Government Sat by the 6th of April …the existing government will just stay in charge…. They do believe they have enough votes to seat the government…some of my contacts are staying up late to watch…



I understand that an RI will be better [than a slower rate increase]…It’s not that I don’t want and RI.  It’s not that I think an RI wouldn’t be better.  It would.  What I’m saying is realistically it’s unlikely just because of the shock that it would put on the economy and it could damage the dinar itself as well as the economy.  And you don’t want that to happen.  

Are we gonna have the same issue that we did in 2019 [With the parliament vote for president and PM] – Every time a candidate is announced and then we get get shot down and it happens again, we get two new candidates.  I remember that in 2019.  Let’s hope we don’t go through it again…


Clare (KTFA)

Al-Adari: Saturday’s session will pave the way for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and will


Nader From The Mid East

I think it’s gonna take a little time.  Some people said the rate is in the budget.  I think it’s a rate in the budget but I don’t think where we want it to be.  The problem is if they take the rate back to 160 we would be stuck for another 10 years because the IMF would not allow them to revaluate next year or a year later or two years from now, three years from now.  That’s the problem.


Bruce (The Big Call)

[via WiserNow]

…Now we always look into this thing in terms of delays…It’s not so much the delay…as it is more things need to be finished – more things to be done and then it can go – it’s really that simple…the schedules are already out to the redemption centers and we believe they will have a start probably on Tuesday – which we believe is going to be the day for notifications based on our best information right now and that would put us probably exchanging on Wednesday we believe…seems to be the case…

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation and Global Currency Reset News | Dinar Chronicles

Courtesy of Dinar Guru


If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.

All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.

Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here