Evening Update with MarkZ 03/25/2022
Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim
MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions
Member: Welcome to the Weekend
Member: Is this ever going to happen?
MZ: We are all tired of waiting…If there is not enough votes to seat the President in Iraq tomorrow.…If they do not have the Government Sat by the 6th of April …the existing government will just stay in charge….They do believe they have enough votes to seat the government…..some of my contacts are staying up late to watch
MZ: A number of bond folks are expecting to go this weekend. With a hard core push for tomorrow. We should know between Europe and Zurich time being so far ahead of ours.by the time we do our noon est podcast tomorrow as to whether they have started paying bonds…all bonds not pieces/parts in real dollars.…….
Member: I got a call today saying it is the final check for who is still alive and updating addresses. I take that as a great sign.
MZ: Yes a number of the larger aggregated groups who have already turned in their currencies have been doing just that….They have been getting calls to again have their I’s dotted and t’s crossed and make any changes to their paperwork. As I understand it… they are working directly with the US Treasury and Chinese banking families for their exchanges. This tells us they are expecting results very soon. .
Member: is the dong still strong.
MZ: It does appear to be strong…and for those who may not know this. Vietnam is a major trading partner with Iraq, Vietnam holds a lot Iraqi dinar in its foreign reserves….and Iraq holds a lot of VND as well….I think there is very little chance that they won’t go at the same time. It would cause trade imbalances if they did not go at the same time.
Member: Will farm cases go first?
MZ: Yes Farm Claims are expected to go towards the first….
Member: I’m at the point where I’m scared to be hopeful. Lol. Too many years and too many delays. I’m just staying neutral and waiting.
Member: Thanks Mark…..maybe this will be our big weekend.
Note from PDK: Please listen to the replay for all the details and entire stream….I do not transcribe political opinions, medical opinions or many guests on this stream……just RV/currency related topics.
The next stream is Sat.at 12PM Noon est……..
Source: Dinar Recaps
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles