Entry Submitted by Windrunner63 at 8:45 AM ET on May 10, 2022
Patrick you are on the money. Yes we continue to read the reports by Fleming, Holly, MarkZ et al. In hopes (or hopium), but I ask the same questions:
What has changed. I always say “show me” not tell me.
– We hear of millions of children being rescued from underground tunnels. Where do they all go when brought to the surface? EVERYONE has a cellphone, no pics anywhere
– All debts will be forgiven, the chats have people saying their credit card debt or mortgage has been paid. Show me, don’t tell me. I have yet to see an authentic document that proves any of this.
– 10s of thousands of banks are closing. Where, show me, don’t tell me. ATMs replaced or removed, show me, don’t tell me.
– Chinese Elders and Whales are in Reno. Show me, don’t tell me. No one is in Reno who could snap a pic and send it to MarkZ????
– QFS is active. Show me, don’t tell me. Banks are going to be Wealth Management, that will be the day. Even I don’t work for free.
– RV/GCR, NESARA – will we be talking about this next year at this time??
– AND the Big one. White Hats. I don’t care how secretive things might be behind the scenes, no military can operate like a ghost. Show me, don’t tell me.
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles