DeepWoodz » May 10th, 2022
Imo Its gonna be hilarious when it comes out that the Emergency Food security law when translated properly is found out to be the New Exchange Rate law. JK..lol
MilitiaMan » May 10th, 2022
Good Evening to you Walking Stick, times are surely good when we have your presence.. Many things are in play at present and I presume we are on the same page.
Walkingstick » May 10th, 2022
Good evening… MM…Yes, we are.. definitely on the same page… I believe Frank shared what I had last heard… I have assistance in my typing so i have to keep comnents short… BTW, I have been made aware of your comments/ opinions … you have been, spot on… well done
MilitiaMan » May 10th, 2022
Thank you Sir, I have a lot of help from very good people like yourself.. What we are witnessing is truly history in the making.. ~ MM
Care to share a brief bit for us? OORah!! I have heard the GOI is already set and that we get data a bit slow, therefore, we are within a great window now would we not.. ? ~ MM
Do you believe the HCL is sorted, do you see that the Food Law and 2022 budget being on track to be done as well in the short term or is it too also sorted? ~ ~MM
Yes, but… it is, in no way.. a delay…The only delay, the GOI… Agreement, on the exchange rate regarding the reading in the budget, done deal… The HCL, payments and who/whom control/s the NOC partnership have/had already been agreed upon…
Clare » May 10th, 2022
Parliamentary Finance meets to put the “final touches” to amend the Food Security Law
The Parliamentary Finance Committee held, on Tuesday, a meeting to put the final touches to amend the Emergency Support Law for Food Security and Development.
The Media Department of the House of Representatives said in a statement received by Mawazine News that “the Finance Committee held a meeting headed by the Chairman of the Committee, Hassan Al-Kaabi.”
She added that “the meeting aims to make the final touches to amend the law on emergency support for food security and development.” LINK
DeepWoodz » May 10th, 2022
Imo What is the Emergency Support Law for Food Security?
“Iraq grapples with rising food costs as a result of Ukraine war”
“Ripple effects from the Russian invasion of Ukraine are driving the Iraqi government to allot additional funds to ensure the food supply is stable”
“As a result, wheat production is expected to be 3.25 million metric tons, much less than previous seasons, which will drive up imports.”
“The Iraqi Cabinet has suspended the requirement for import licenses for foodstuffs, consumables, and medicines until June 8, 2022.”
“Secondly, it was decided to hold council sessions this week on Wednesday and Thursday, May 11-12, and the agenda will include the first reading of the law criminalizing normalization with Zionist entity, and the vote on the emergency support law for food security and development, as well as the completion of the formation of parliamentary committees,”.
I wonder what LAW they could enact to ensure the citizens ability to acquire food? Reduce the prices of imports across the board? I can think of one
Clare » May 10th, 2022
Al-Halbousi chairs the Finance Committee meeting on the emergency support law
Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, chaired, on Tuesday, the meeting of the Finance Committee on the Emergency Support Law for Food Security and Development.
In a statement received by Mawazine News, the office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives stated that “House Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi chaired the meeting of the Finance Committee on the Emergency Support Law for Food Security and Development.” LINK
DeepWoodz » May 10th, 2022
Imo I like the addition of “Development”. I also like a day ahead of schedule. Again, I wonder what will help a nation that imports almost everything?
Clare » May 10th, 2022
The Ministry of Oil clarifies about the statements of its minister regarding negotiations with the Kurdistan region
05/10/2022 Abdul Mahdi Al-Amidi
Commenting on what was stated by the Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail, regarding negotiations with the Kurdistan Region – Iraq, in implementation of Federal Court Decision No. This decision and its implementation, it can be said that there are a set of practical and procedural steps that help the Ministry and the company to do so, and the most important of these procedures are the following:
1. The Ministry of Oil, through the Oil Marketing Company (SOMO), notifies and informs all international oil companies that purchase crude oil not to deal with the Ministry of Natural Resources in the regional government, and with foreign contracting companies (under production sharing contracts) and not to purchase crude oil produced from The fields of the Kurdistan region – Iraq. Otherwise, SOMO will file lawsuits against the companies that buy this oil, given that the ownership of the oil belongs to the Republic of Iraq.
2. The Ministry of Oil, through SOMO, informs the oil-purchasing companies that they must pay the amounts resulting from the differences in crude oil prices for the quantities of oil they have purchased or purchased from the Ministry of Natural Resources, based on the official prices announced by SOMO on the dates of sale and purchase.
3. Coordination between the Ministry of Oil and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to prepare a message that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will send to all countries of the world through Iraqi embassies abroad, in which it is clarified that the ownership of petroleum wealth (oil and gas) is for the Iraqi people, and that the development of this wealth and its revenues belong to all the Iraqi people, and it is illegal Dealing with the Ministry of Natural Resources in the region independently, as well as not allowing the establishment of any kind of activities related to oil and gas by representatives of the region in these countries.
4. The Ministry of Oil informs all the oil companies contracting with the Ministry of Natural Resources in the region (production-sharing contracts) that their contracts are invalid based on the decision of the Federal Court, and that they must reconsider their situation, otherwise they will bear the legal consequences of continuing to implement those contracts.
5. The Ministry of Oil informs the Turkish government of not allowing and facilitating the export of crude oil produced from the region’s fields. Otherwise, the Turkish government bears the legal and financial consequences of that.
6. Coordination between the Ministry of Oil, the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq to notify the banks in which the proceeds of the sale of crude oil produced from the region’s fields were deposited with the seizure and freezing of those financial returns as they belong to the Republic of Iraq and based on the decision of the Federal Court.
7. The Ministry of Oil informs the companies working on laying oil and gas pipelines from the region to outside Iraq, or the companies operating the pipeline system, to stop their work and activities and that what they are doing is against the law.
8. Coordination between the Ministry of Oil and the Ministry of Finance – under the direction of the Council of Ministers – to stop paying any amounts to the regional government for its monthly dues, and not to include any financial dues to the region in the general federal budget for the year 2022.
9. The Ministry of Oil continues to approach the regional government in writing to maintain negotiations and discussions With the Ministry of Natural Resources and not to stop that on its part, provided that the negotiating delegation from the region is at the appropriate level, not that this delegation is at a lower level on the part of the Ministry of Oil, or that it is intended to waste time.
10. Coordination between the Ministry of Oil and the Federal Office of Financial Supervision to review records and documents related to the quantities of crude oil and natural gas produced from the region’s fields, oil derivatives and financial returns arising from the sale of crude oil and gas. LINK
All these measures require a sincere will, courage and courage based on achieving the public interest and the benefit of all the Iraqi people of all stripes, components and nationalities, and not condoning the interest of the country and the people for useless individual, factional and political considerations and interests. LINK
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WS LET US KNOW LAST NIGHT…. IMO
NOC =NATIONAL OIL COMPANY
SOMO = State Organization for Marketing of Oil
Cabinet meeting decisions today
Economy News – Baghdad
Today, Tuesday, the Council of Ministers issued new decisions during its regular session, which was held under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.
The Media Office of the Prime Minister stated in a statement, “Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi chaired, today, the seventeenth regular session of the Council of Ministers.”
He added, “The session witnessed a discussion of the overall general situation in the country, a discussion of economic and service files, and a review of the procedures for implementing the ministries and the competent authorities of the recommendations and government decisions taken, in a manner that achieves the desired goals.”
He continued, “The council began its session to discuss the issue of desertification and the impact of climate changes on Iraq, as it hosted the Council of Ministers in charge of managing the Ministry of Environment and the advanced cadre in the Ministries of Environment and Agriculture; Desert areas“.
He stated that “the Council of Ministers reviewed a special report on hemorrhagic fever disease, reviewed by the technical agent of the Ministry of Agriculture, which included the total injuries that were recorded in some governorates, and the measures taken by the ministry,” explaining that “the Council directed the need to redouble efforts to control the disease and prevent its spread; It requires intensification of awareness campaigns.”
He stressed that “the council recommended providing the necessary support to the Ministry of Agriculture to confront the disease, providing spraying and dipping pesticides to combat ticks, providing the necessary medicines to combat the disease, as well as logistical support for the extension campaigns carried out by the Ministry of Agriculture.”
The office stated that “the Cabinet decided the following:
Excluding the Ministry of Agriculture from the instructions for implementing government contracts (contracting methods in Article 3 of them), in a way that enables it to take the necessary measures to control hemorrhagic fever disease, and to disburse the amounts available to it, with the exception of the circular of the Ministry of Finance, and does not exceed what is available to it, amounting to (1459972750) dinars , only one billion four hundred and fifty-nine million nine hundred and seventy-two thousand seven hundred and fifty dinars, according to what is proven in the Ministry of Agriculture’s letter (12622) on May 10, 2022.
And the office indicated that “the session witnessed the review of the epidemiological report, the measures taken to confront the Corona pandemic, the developments of the work of the committee to strengthen government measures in the areas of prevention and health awareness control to limit the spread of the virus, and the efforts of the Ministry of Health in providing medical supplies and securing vaccines.”
The Council stated that “the Council of Ministers discussed the topics on the agenda, and decided the following:
First/ Amending Paragraph (1) of Cabinet Resolution (379) for the year 2021 according to the following:
– The Ministry of Finance financed an amount of (3,000,000) dinars, only three billion dinars, to the Ministry of Agriculture to implement the sand dune stabilization project, in implementation of paragraphs (1 and 2) mentioned in the letter of the Federal Financial Supervision Bureau No. (1/1/15/2443) dated On February 3, 2021 attached to the Council of Ministers Resolution (15 of 2022).
– The Ministry of Finance assigns one billion dinars to the Ministry of Agriculture / Department of Forestry and Desertification for the purpose of paying the dues of its contractors, according to the decision of the Council of Ministers (15 of 2022). LINK
Source: Dinar Recaps
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles