The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by WiserNow 5-31-22



Bruce’s Big Call Intel Tuesday 5-31-22

Call Transcribed by WiserNow

Welcome everybody to the Big Call tonight – it’s Tuesday May 31st and you’re listening to the Big Call – Welcome everybody for tuning in from all over the globe whether live or on the replay

Ok let’s start talking about our intel – let’s see where we are – Tuesday I knew we were close – no check that – Last Thursday – on Thursday’s call  I didn’t think we would get anything before the last day of the month (today) or tomorrow – the first day of June – I think I told you that –

So – what we’ve received since then is certain information has made its way to our premier bankers at Wells Fargo – they did have a conference call – with the banks and redemption centers on Saturday and their target date – the term was- they were pin pointing Wednesday – (tomorrow) as the day to start –

Now we didn’t know if we were going to get notifications today – tomorrow or when – and we still don’t know exactly – they don’t want us to know – but what we do know is – there is a meeting that’s going on right now – that may have just ended at the start of our call tonight – or let’s put it this way – based on the time zone that it occurred in Reno and based on the fact we heard about – the information that they were going make a decision about –which was which day to start this on – which was supposed to be tomorrow June 1st  or possibly Thursday the  2nd of June –

Now – that information that was to be decided upon was to be completed by 10 – 10:30 Eastern tonight – Well Bob gave me a time hack at 12 minutes after 10 – went to about a quarter after so —- in other words – that meeting or that decision is wrapping up “NOW”

I believe that – I told you Thursday – that the first of June makes complete sense to me – to start on the first day of the month – now we have heard from another strong source in New York – that is saying that from his best information – we should be notified tomorrow (Wed) late morning – I am going to call late morning 11/11:30 am




So if that occurs can we get started Wednesday afternoon/Evening? Quite possibly – maybe all they will do is take appointments all day and we would start on Thursday

So if we get notified it’s either going to be tomorrow morning – late morning – then we should start set our appointments and possibly start tomorrow or Thursday –

Obviously if they are waiting to this very last minute to make that decision in Reno – and we know a lot of the people there for this meeting – they are making that decision now – they have to be looking at everything – everything – probably keeping an eye on the QFS – they are looking at their algorithms that are saying go or no go – everything is being considered –

So it’s probably not the easiest of decisions – but I know they are ready to make that and they may have actually made that decision now –

So what had to be ready?   By today all the currencies of the world needed to be gold backed / asset backed –

By tomorrow morning all countries banks needed to be on the Quantum Financial System – by 9 – 9:30 am

By noon tomorrow (Wed) all countries currency needed to be asset backed – so asset backed by noon tomorrow




By today all countries needed to be on the Quantum Financial System and by 9 – 9:30 in the morning all countries needed to be – all banks in the United States needed to be at least Basel 3 compliant –

Some of our tier1 banks are Basel 4 compliant already – they are ahead of the groups but there are a lot of tier and tier 3 banks that want to be a part of this – the exchanges – NOT part of the zin – forget that – not bonds but they are currency exchanges – So those banks need to be compliant with Basel 3

So those criteria coming together now – some by today – some by 9 in the morning – some by noon Eastern daylight time –

So could notifications come out late morning? Yes – Could we get notified and set our appointments tomorrow afternoon? Yes – so that is how close we are –

So I want to say this before we go any further – I have one other point to make about Iraq – Iraq is supposed to have their currency the Iraqi Dinar – changed of rate in country that would be made known tomorrow (Wed) morning – Iraq time – which is now – our time  (Tues night)

Iraq keeps getting closer – even though they are a sovereign nation they are doing it out of respect for us and our country – to hold back – they have held back and held back and now it is time to let it go

(Skipped over talk non dinar and intel related)

So listen – the other thing is that whatever happened the past week at the World Economic Forum essentially was a bust – and I’m very happy to say none of those things that they think they were going to put out against sovereign nations around the world – none of that stuck – ok and so I’m excited about the results that came out of that meeting – Our time is coming

Bruce’s Big Call REPLAY LINK Intel Begins 1:13:33




Source: Dinar Recaps


If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at and we’ll forward your request to the author.

All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.

Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here