Entry Submitted by Sierra (SB) at 10:04 AM ET on June 4, 2022
I have not been online much as a friend who is pretty knowledgeable in this currency reset told me to take a 3 month break then check back with him to see the latest info he can provide.
As of yesterday, here is is input:
1. DO NOT send money to any guru claiming to know anything – most of it is made up to get your money.
2. Plan to have your current job for at least the next 6-8 weeks – nothing major is coming before that time frame. (He will update me again in August).
3. Don’t fall for the guru that claims the Bolivar will add all zeros back on and be worth tons of money… not happening.
4. Don’t fall for the ZIM and $11 million (or more) per 100T note. It will exchange, but not for anything like guru’s claim.
5. Take a break for 6 weeks then come back to the boards. The majority of information all guru’s are posting is fake (intentionally) or made up to make them sound like they know something.
All the best. The wait is coming to an end… slowly. (I will be in this for 18 years on July 5th).
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles