Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Mon. 27 June 2022
Compiled by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love – and then make that day count!
“Of Enemies and Friends”
Imagine what could happen if, instead of harboring resentment, you reached out in some kind way to someone who offended you. The best way to defeat an enemy is in seeking to make the enemy your friend and you might begin to build a new wonderful relationship.
We can’t control how others will respond to our outreach, though the very effort – no matter how people receive it – helps to make the world a bit kinder, a bit more understanding. Our compassion reduces the anxiety around us, brings peace and unity into our conversations.
What a wonderful way to spend the life and time God has given us!
Judy Note: What we think we know as of Mon. 27 2022:
- Geopolitical forces and Mass Arrests that have taken longer than expected, has caused another delay in completing the Global Currency Reset. The Chinese Elders apologized saying, “The leadership just needed more time.”
- One Bond Holder said he wouldn’t be paid until early August, while another Bond Holder said he could likely be paid around July 20.
- Those of us in Tier 4B (the Internet Group) will have only once chance to exchange/redeem foreign currencies and bonds at the special rates that they can only receive at a specially set up Redemption Center.
- Redemption Centers of the Global Currency Reset have been set up to exchange foreign currencies and Zim bonds at special higher rates that the General Public will not receive.
- Those Redemption Centers will only be open for a limited amount of time (around ten days), after which those special foreign currency higher rates will no longer be available and Zim Bonds can no longer be redeemed.
- The Iraqi Dinar has always been the currency set to revalue first and will begin that revaluation at it’s pre-war rate of around $3.23 per Dinar, then within 24 hours or so, float up to a more realistic double digit level (said could possibly be around $17).
- The Iraqi Dinar has been on the Forex for some time, but has not yet revalued, nor changed in value. We may have to wait until all currencies revalue and exchange the Iraqi Dinar at a Redemption Center in order to receive the highest rates. You can track the value of the Dinar here: Currency Converter | Foreign Exchange Rates | OANDA
- According to Ed of Oscala, those in Tier 4b have no contract, though will be signing a rate agreement for each and every currency or bond at their Redemption Center appointment.
- Anyone exchanging at a bank rather than a Redemption Center (although some Redemption Centers have been set up inside some banks) will not be receiving the special rates that a Redemption Center can offer, but will be receiving the rate the general public receives as determined by that currency’s rate on the Forex at the time of the exchange.
- Reminder: No one, and I mean Absolutely No One knows the exact time and date that the Global Currency Reset would be finalized, with codes entered for notification of Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) to set redemption/ exchange appointments – it dependent upon an earth shattering Event. The exact deadline would be decided by the Military out of calculations of their Quantum Computer and based upon concerns for safety of The People. Trust the Plan.
Mon. 27 June Ed of Oscala on the Dinar Revaluation: Ed, Judy, DJ and more….Monday Morning 6-27-2022 — Dinar Recaps
- Two things first: This is my informed opinion, and Tier 4b individuals, who are not already part of a group that is in Tier 3, will have ONLY one bite of the RV apple.
- The appointment process is what makes this a tax-free event federally, as that is part of the Treaty signed in 2015 by all 209 countries, including the US.
- To again address what has been bandied about as a possibility that Iraq could go first on their own and then later with the rest of the first basket of currencies, let me say that there has ALWAYS been a process that Iraq has to go through to reach revaluation. It is now time for the last step as part of getting to revaluation.
- The step before revaluation is the reinstatement of the rate that was in effect right before the war started in Iraq. That was around $3.23 per Iraqi Dinar. They need to do that, and then in 24 hours, they will revalue because the rate will go up (float) to a realistic level in that short period of time to a double-digit rate.
- The way it works within our RV is as follows: When the reinstatement rate is announced, OR, when our notifications are being sent out and the reinstated rate is announced at the same time, we will have at least 24 hours before we can go to appointments. That same 24 hour is when the “float” happens, and so when we go in, the double-digit rate would already have been established. Our Private RV rate will be locked in for the entire RV period.
- Those in Tiers before 4b, either have a contract or have SKRs that are the basis for that exchange/redemption. If those individuals have additional currencies, they can exchange in Tier 4b also as individuals.
- Tier 4b has no contract, and everyone exchanging/redeeming in Tier 4b will be signing a rate agreement for each and every currency or bond at their appointment.
Mon. 27 June Did you know? DJ: https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=202269
- As the mainstream media’s all have their particular agendas for what they choose to show the public, flying under the radar are the B.R.I.C.S nations and their alliance. (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.)
- Unseen or generally ignored is the expansion of the BRICS countries and there growing dominance in the global economies. The concept of this alliance dates back all the way to 1955. In 1990 the groundwork was laid and in 2009 the first BRIC summit was held. (South Africa joined in 2010 making it BRICS). There has been a summit every year since then.
- These countries formed this alliance due to the manipulations of global financial mechanisms, generally caused by the U.S. and their policy agendas. The USD being the global “currency reserve” gives the U.S. an uneven advantage in world trade. They can decide what, when and where any transaction settling in USD will go through. Using this advantage the U.S. can and does impose sanctions on countries that are not in line with U.S. policy and stop or hinder that particular country’s abilities to move finances needed to facilitate global trade, until they submit or fall in line.
- To step outside the control of the U.S. dominance and manipulations the BRICS alliance was developed. It has grown expeditiously over the past few decades. Due to their low labor and production cost and control of global raw materials, the BRICS are nipping at the heels of the IMF and their special drawing rights SDR) system. When countries need funds for infrastructure development they go to the IMF and borrow money in what is call SDR’s. The BRICS have developed the BRICS Development Bank which offers lower rates and better terms for the same money.
- The BRICS nations are home to 45% of the world’s population, control 30% of global territories and over the last decade have contributed over 50% of the global GDP.
- As the U.S. grapples with high crime, open borders, wokeism and spiraling inflation the BRICS nations are meeting (June 22, 2022) to discuss economic strategies outside a western-dominated system. And while Russia may be isolated from the West, for the rest of the world they are very much open for business.
- For those monitoring the GCR/RV ask yourself this, if the GCR is meant for the entire planet how will it affect 45% of the world’s population and the BRICS agenda? We are not only not on the same page, we are reading completely different books. There isn’t a fox in our hen-house, there is a bear and it’s not trans-gender.
- Q said “Christmas in July”: Mass Arrests underway with completion date unknown.
- Mon. 4 July: Dark in Ten.
- Sat. 11 July: Get ready for a Great Flood of Truth and some False Flag Events. Sat. 11 July + 120 days is Midterm GESARA Election.
Global Financial Crisis:
- Hedge Funds Betting Against Tether as Crypto Melts Down: https://www.wsj.com/articles/more-hedge-funds-are-betting-against-tether-as-crypto-melts-down-11656322200
Planes, Trains Grounded:
- At least 730 flights were canceled across the United States on Sun. 26 June according to the flight-tracking website FlightAware. Delta Air Lines alone canceled at least 224 flights on Sunday. United Airlines canceled 71 flights and American Airlines canceled 66 flights. United Airlines canceled 56 flights on Saturday and 70 flights Sunday.
Food, Fuel and Goods Shortages:
- Japanese told to turn off lights to save energy amid Tokyo heat wave. Extreme temperatures forecast for capital this week after premature end to rainy season: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/27/japanese-told-to-turn-off-lights-to-save-energy-amid-tokyo-heatwave
- Ecuador promises fuel price cuts amid protests – BBC News: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-61951632
(Note: Only financial related content was included in this report. You can view and download the full report on Operation Disclosure Official. ~ Dinar Chronicles)
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles