Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Tues. 1 Nov. 2022
Compiled Tues. 1 Nov. 2022 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
THE QUANTUM COMPUTER ACTIVATED
It was advised to have at least ten days to three weeks worth of food, fuel, cash, water and essential items on hand.
Judy Note: On Mon. 31 Oct. I received word from a high up source that the US Treasury has notified the banks that they will announce the new gold/asset-backed US Note this week.
That activation of the gold/asset-backed US Note will trigger liquidation funds of the Global Currency Reset and make it a go for Tier 4B currency and Zim Bond holders (us, the Internet Group) across the globe to receive notification via email from Wells Fargo Bank to set exchange/ redemption appointments near their place of residence.
In order for Tier 4B to receive the higher special exchange rates and redeem Zim Bonds, those appointments would need to be made at specially set up Redemption Centers as outlined in the email. That information will also be available at various Dinar Websites and through this Restored Republic via a GCR Update.
The General Public can exchange their foreign currencies at a bank, where they will be given the new rate as it appeared on the Forex at the time of the exchange.
Global Currency Reset:
- On Thurs. 20 Oct. the Global Currency Reset took place when currencies of Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa (BRICS), Argentina, Saudi Arabia and 18 other countries went gold/asset-backed. (The Iraqi Dinar had already gone gold/asset-backed). Dubai 1 funding was released. Historic, Golden Dragon, Yellow Dragon, German and Chinese Bonds started to be paid out (without liquidity) with a goal to finish by Thanksgiving.
- Mon. 31 Oct. MarkZ: “No one knows the exact timing but Redemption Center Staff claim they start work today.”
- “The gold-backed US Note is plugged into the QFS, but not turned on. Once the US Note is turned on, the fiat US Dollar has no value.” … “This past week (Sun. 16 Oct. to Sun. 30 Oct.) is the first week since 2009 that not one bank or country has bought US Dollars on the international trade market.” …Charlie Ward, Spokesperson for the Quantum Financial System
- “God Has a Huge Plan for Tues. 8 Nov: One Nation Under God.” …Denzel Washington
- “Fri. 11 Nov. 2022 is Resurrection Day.” …Donald J. Trump
Station 1: Present 2 IDs (license, passport, State ID, Government ID)
Station 2: Present your currency and/or Zim
Station 3: Open your QFS Bank Account, provide a password, receive a QFS Card
Station 4: Receive new Q Phone, Receive new Computer, Login to your account.
Station 5: Open and create subaccounts and transfer funds into those accounts for your personal use and for use in your project.
Station 6: Given your ATM Biometric Vibration Card (no spending limit for currency); Card will only work for one person. It would be non-transferable.
Station 7: You can ask for $10,000 in cash and 100 checks.
Station 8: You can request proof of funds letters (in different amounts).
Station 9: Give a copy of your project to RV personnel.
Safety is paramount.
Security is provided.
You are in the front door and out the back door.
Get business cards or contact information of RV personnel.
Trusts are recommended.
For your own protection purchase everything from your Trust Account.
NDAs are 30-60 days.
Must Watch Videos:
- Mon. 31 Oct. Simon Parkes: MAJOR Intel Update (Video) | Alternative | Before It’s News (beforeitsnews.com)
- Sun. 30 Oct. Clif High & Jordan Sather: A Big Ugly Period is Coming 10-30-2022 | Alternative | Before It’s News (beforeitsnews.com)
(Note: Only financial related content was included in this report. You can view and download the full report on Operation Disclosure Official. ~ Dinar Chronicles)
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles