EXCLUSIVE: Disgraced FTX boss Sam Bankman-Fried looks distressed as he is seen for the FIRST time since collapse of his $32billion crypto empire at his $40M penthouse hideaway in the Bahamas
- Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show disgraced FTX boss Sam Bankman-Fried looking stressed on the balcony of his $40million penthouse in the Bahamas on Monday afternoon
- This is the first time Bankman-Fried has been seen since his $32billion crypto empire imploded
- The 30-year-old looked disheveled in a black t-shirt, black shorts and with bare feet as he held a 45-minute meeting on the balcony of his luxury penthouse where he’s been hunkering down
- He often fidgeted and was seen anxiously running his hands through his trademark mop of curly dark hair
- The 7,500 sqft penthouse at the Albany club boasts five bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms
- His parents Barbara and Joseph Bankman were also spotted on the terrace at separate times, with his father pacing up and down while talking animatedly into his phone and gesticulating with his hands
For a man whose $32billion empire imploded overnight in one of history’s biggest financial meltdowns, Sam Bankman-Fried looks understandably agitated – in world exclusive DailyMail.com pictures.
The former CEO of crashed crypto exchange FTX was seen anxiously running his hands through his trademark mop of curly dark hair at the end of what appeared to be a 45-minute meeting on the expansive balcony of his $40million penthouse in the Bahamas.
It is the first time he has been officially spotted since the digital currency world was rocked by his firm’s astonishing and instant collapse.
Bankman-Fried – or SBF as he likes to be known – often fidgeted as he sat outside with a woman and a casually-dressed man around a low table for earnest-looking discussions on Monday afternoon.
The 30-year-old crypto whizz kid-turned-pariah, whose personal $16billion fortune vanished in the cataclysmic crash, looked typically disheveled in a black t-shirt, black shorts and with bare feet.
Yet despite facing possible criminal charges with FTX owing 50 of its biggest creditors more than $3billion, Bankman-Fried still appears to be luxuriating in the trappings of wealth.
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles