Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Mon. 9 Jan. 2023
Compiled Mon. 9 Jan. 2023 12:01am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
At 12:01 am 1 Jan. 2023 the US Constitutional Republic Officially Began
Along With Implementation of the Global Quantum Financial System
Gold/Asset Backed Currencies of 209 Countries
To Eventually Trade at a 1:1 with Each Other
Grandpa Harper’s Creed
I will begin each day with a prayer.
I will treat my body as a Temple of God.
I will appreciate and enjoy life’s blessings.
I will live by faith, not fear.
I will laugh every day.
I will think the best of others.
I will practice the Golden Rule.
I will bring happiness to some poor unfortunate person.
I will return good for evil.
I will harbor no resentments.
I will meet situations as they come.
I will leave the future to God.
“Seeing God’s Hand in Our Lives Each Day”
“The more we look for God’s beautiful blessings and minute miracles, the more we will see them – and the more we’ll want to keep looking for them. Imagine the joy and peace that will come as we resolve to see God’s hand in our lives each day.”
Global Currency Reset:
Must Watch Sat. 7 Jan. 2023 MarkZ with Charlie Ward: 7THJAN2023 (rumble.com)
- Charlie Ward was contacted this weekend by six different Americans in Europe and were unable to withdraw cash from US Banks. The banks said it was a problem with the system.
Liquidity has started.
We are seeing the collapse of the New World Order in real time.
Mass amounts of money were being moved right now.
Charlie signed his last NDA on Fri. 6 Jan.
A lot was happening around the 17th -19th Jan.
Only 50% of banks in America were Basil compliant on Jan. 3.
A lot of test payments have been made.
When you are asked for your identification information (CIS) – make sure the information you put down is correct because if you tried to change it later they would put you at the end of the line.
Every single transaction at the bank has been watched for the last ten years.
Some banks will close but you don’t need to worry because all accounts have been mirrored by the Quantum Financial System.
If you don’t have the funds to get to a exchange/ redemption appointment they will verify who you are and then send you the monies so you can go to your appointment.
- MarkZ: by mid month we should see a lot of things happening, or it could come as early as the next two days. A 5-4 decision has been made by the Supreme Court to take the Brunson Case. I am getting reports from folks I know …so believe it to be accurate …that a lot of “TEST” transactions were occurring …TEST transfers…to make sure they have everything squared away…A lot of NDA’s are going out along with those…..more and more people are now “falling off the grid.” Meaning they will not discuss anything RV related…..because they can’t.
- Bruce: On Mon. 9 Jan. or Tues. 10 Jan. Bond Holders should be able to access funds in their accounts. Mon. 9 Jan. 2023 was also the deadline for Tier 4 to be fully funded so a serious roll out could begin.
- Zap: I have received very good Intel that in the week starting Mon. 9 Jan. a lot of Historic Assets will get redeemed and a lot of folks will begin their projects.
- High Up Contact: Sun. 15 Jan. 2023 was the Deadline for all levels to be fully funded, including Level 5, the General Public.
- High Up Contact: March 2023 was the deadline to have all countries’ currencies of the world exchanging at a 1:1 with each other – a situation expected to last up to five years.
Real News Headlines for Sun. 8 Jan. 2023:
- NESARA/GESARA was said to have begun around 15 Dec. 2022, it just hasn’t been officially announced. NESARA abolishes Income Tax and the IRS. The US will function under a sales tax of around 15% on new items bought. No tax on prescriptions, or food.
- The Deep State’s BlackRock That Owns the World: BlackRock: The Company That Owns The World (rumormillnews.com)
- McCarthy Has Massive Monetary Ties to Corrupt FTX: https://www.westernjournal.com/mccarthy-quiet-massive-monetary-tie-ftx-uncovered/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal
- 1-6-23 WhipLash347 “Orig NESARA Bill obtained by MIRKO — Ty
- To understand what Robert David Steele said about Wall St., What Dan Pena said on the Greatest Transfer Of Wealth in Planet Earth’s History, What Brad Parscale said about flicking that switch on to that Engine.
- You’re watching the BRAND NEW STOCK MARKETS + Financial System on EARTH being formed.
Global Financial Crisis:
- The Deep State’s Great Reset: Former Blackrock manager Edward Dowd explained that a digital currency will be linked to your social credit score as part of a financial reset.
- Economic Tipping Point Has Arrived: https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/11-signs-economic-tipping-point-everyones-been-waiting-has-arrived
- The number of homes being sold in this country each month has already fallen by a third.
- The number of job cuts in November was 417 percent higher than it was during the same month a year earlier.
- Amazon.com Inc. is laying off more than 18,000 employees — the biggest reduction in its history — in the latest sign that a tech-industry slump is deepening.
- The Federal Reserve has declared war on inflation, but prices continue to spiral out of control.
- Vegetables are 80 percent more expensive now than they were 12 months ago.
- The financial markets continue to plunge.
- A third of the value of the Nasdaq has already been wiped out.
- More than two-thirds of the value of all crypto currencies is already gone.
- U.S. manufacturing is declining at the fastest pace that we have seen since the early days of the COVID pandemic.
- In December the S&P Global U.S. Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) fell at the fastest rate since May 2020, a continuing sign that the manufacturing sector is on the decline.
- The U.S. Manufacturing PMI posted a 46.2 in December, down from 47.7 in November and solidly below 50, which signals that the sector is contracting, according to S&P Global.
- Production levels contracted in back-to-back months, with new sales plummeting at the end of December at the fastest pace since 2007, as companies cited weakening demand amid “economic uncertainty” and inflation weighing on customers.
- U.S. services PMI has now fallen for sixth months in a row.
- We just witnessed the largest one day drop in the Baltic Dry Index since 1984.
- The Baltic Exchange’s dry bulk sea freight index crashed on Tuesday in the worst decline on record, sinking on prospects of a global recession. Baltic Dry Good Index is a measure of global shipping and economic health. The overall index, which tracks rates for capesize, panamax, and supramax shipping vessels carrying dry bulk commodities, plunged 17.5% to $1,250, the most significant daily decline since 1984.
- Thanks to rapidly falling imports, we just witnessed the largest monthly decline in the trade deficit since the last financial crisis.
- According to the BEA, the November trade deficit narrowed to $61.5b from $77.8b in prior month, coming in below the median estimate of $63.0BN (and just barely missing the top end of the range of $61.3BN to $80.5BN from 42 economists).
- The 20% one-month decline in the deficit was the single biggest drop in the US trade deficit on a percentage basis going back to the global financial crisis!
- In 2022, U.S. auto sales were the lowest that we have seen for a full year in more than a decade.
- Industry wide, U.S. auto sales totaled 13.7 million vehicles in 2022, the lowest figure since 2011 and an 8% decrease from the prior year, according to the research firm Wards Intelligence. Sales had topped 17 million vehicles for five straight years before the Covid-19 pandemic struck in 2020, unleashing supply-chain problems that have bogged down deliveries ever since.
- The average rate on a 30 year fixed-rate mortgage is more than twice as high as it was this time last year. Mortgage rates inched up again last week, after a slight increase the week before interrupted six straight weeks of falling rates.
- The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 6.48% in the week ending January 5, up from 6.42% the week before, according to Freddie Mac. A year ago, the 30-year fixed rate was 3.22%.
- According to CNN, sales of apartments in Manhattan were 28.5 percent lower in the fourth quarter of 2022 than they were in the fourth quarter of 2021. Higher rates and still-high housing prices cooled demand at the end of last year, causing sales to tumble. Sales dropped 28.5% in the fourth quarter compared to the fourth quarter of 2021. Overall, existing home sales in the United States have fallen for 10 months in a row and are now down by more than a third since January 2022.
- Bed Bath & Beyond is warning that the company is literally on the verge of declaring bankruptcy. The retailer, citing worse-than-expected sales, issued a “going concern” warning that in the upcoming months it likely will not have the cash to cover expenses, such as lease agreements or payments to suppliers. Bed Bath said it is exploring financial options, such as restructuring, seeking additional capital or selling assets, in addition to a potential bankruptcy.
- Overall, the tech industry has already laid off more than 150,000 workers.
(Note: Only financial related content was included in this report. You can view and download the full report on Operation Disclosure Official. ~ Dinar Chronicles)
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles