Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Mon. 23 Jan. 2023
Compiled Mon. 23 Jan. 2023 12:01am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty multiple personalities.”
- Banks Were Showing Insolvency Worldwide
- “The US will transition from their old dollar to their new dollar as of Jan. 31st.” …Charlie Ward
Global Currency Reset:
- Sat. 21 Jan. Iraq, Sheila: Sudani is supervising the completion of the budget. Today we are nearing completion of the 2023 Budget Law. “We have taken bold steps to stabilize the Iraqi Dinar,” indicating the Central Bank continues to restore the exchange rate of the dollar to the official rate. The other day someone from Washington and the new leader of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard met with Sudani. Today Iran is on a trading platform with Iraq and currency. Iran’s 1st trade they received $300 million Euros. Long articles saying Budget, HCL, Article 140 will be ready next week. Next week starts Sunday. Should be a good week!
- Sheila: The month of January is a transition for us. Even in foreign news articles I have seen them say “The US will transition from their old dollar to their new dollar as of Jan. 31st” They may announce it between now and the 31st to the people , but they have 60 days to transition over to that.
- Sheila: Nadar said, “As of this week they can now send money electronically and internationally. From France to Iraq with no problem.” https://dinardetectives.com/sheila-2/
- Sheila: I hear a delegation from Iraq has been here a week to work on putting the rate live in the system. And we have been over there in Iraq working on the rate to go live there as well. I hear the rate will be live on the 29th. …You cannot trade on the NASDAQ with the ISX without having a rate. And that is the whole purpose of the delegation being over here.
- MarkZ: My contact over there still says they have every expectation of going by the 31st.
- Charlie Ward: “Everything will be finished in January.”
- Sheila: The Japanese people have been posting for a while about the rate ending in their country in January….and other countries as well and all transitioning to their new currency. I know each country will have their own transition …I know the Philippines has announced they have a new monetary policy. Each country is going through a transition and will have new money. A new rate. They are having these discussions openly if you watch foreign news…They make it very clear that they are transitioning to a new monetary policy with a new asset backed currency!
- The Tier4b (us, the Internet Group) notification window to set foreign currency exchange and Zim Bond redemption appointments was still any time from now through Tues. 31 Jan, although some say it would happen within the next few days.
- The eight US Regional Call Centers and 7,000 Redemption Centers were on call.
- As of Wed. 1Feb. 2023, any fiat US Dollar printed prior to 2021will no longer be accepted as legal tender anywhere in the world according to a US Treasury Letter, although this date may be moved further back a few days. …Bruce, MarkZ
- By Feb. 2, 3 fiat currencies were set to be pulled out of banks and stores. …Bruce
- GESARA and NESARA (that includes debt relief and universal basic income) started Thurs. 19 Jan. and will be complete by Wed. 1 Feb. …Bruce
- Right now monies in American private citizens bank accounts were automatically converting to be gold/asset-backed.
- March 2023 was the deadline to have all 209 major countries’ currencies of the world be on a gold/asset-backed standard and exchanging at a 1:1 with each other – a situation expected to last up to five years.
Global Economy Breakdown:
- @katisthesea3: https://anonup.com/@KatistheSea3 “It’s coming. As tech sector goes, so goes the rest of the markets. When tech & banks start laying off, you’re going to start to see that ripple effect in other industries.”
Microsoft, Amazon & other tech companies laid off more than 60k employees in the last year
Microsoft: 10,000 jobs cut
Amazon: 18,000 jobs cut
Meta: 11,000 jobs cut
Meta lists massive 435,000-square-foot S.F. office
for sublease after layoffs
Twitter: 3,700 jobs cut
Netflix: 450 jobs cut & CEO just quit
Google to lay off 12,000 people
Coinbase: 2,000 jobs cut
Crypto.com: 500 jobs cut
Goldman Sachs cut 3200
BNY Mellon plans to lay off 1,500
1-18-23 Q, The Storm Rider: Goldman Sachs laid off its entire trading floor. Boom. Gone. No explanation. They know the music is stopping. Saudi Arabia leaving the Petrodollar → Gold & ALL OTHER CURRENCIES.
(Note: Only financial related content was included in this report. You can view and download the full report on Operation Disclosure Official. ~ Dinar Chronicles)
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles