“Excruciating” by Logan B – 2.7.23


Entry Submitted by Logan B at 3:36 PM ET on February 7, 2023

Judy telling us we’re likely to see liquidity by today and now watching for it since early morning is tough. This has been happening for years. I liken it to telling starving people that many huge Michelin star Gordon Ramsey restaurants are going to be built and they can all eat there for free forever. They are then told twice a week that they will be built this week for 20 years while millions die.

We may not be starving but more and more people are having to make the choice of buying a sufficient amount of groceries or paying the power bill including myself. It is reported that the world has less disposable income now than they did in 1932. Many are dying waiting for this. The latest is Nick Fleming. Zap has lost many of his staff over the years and I’m sure he is no spring chicken himself. Many have disappeared from this blog as well. 

The day is not over but I hope we won’t have Bruce coming on tonight telling his millions of followers worldwide that it will happen happen tomorrow or Thursday. Please get it done today and avoid that. 

According to the White Hats they do intend to allow central banks to issue cbdc before GESARA. The question is do they have control of the central banks in which case it would be them releasing the cbdcs or are there still rats allowed to operate in the central banks doing it? All central banks say they cannot issue cbdc without their governments approval so that means I am sorry Restored Republic waiters you’re going to have to wait for a while longer. 

There seems to be excitement that 72% have reported having some form of asset backed currency they are trading with but that still leaves 28% that don’t. GESARA may not happen until all 209 countries have asset backed currency to put on the QFS. In trying to remain optimistic I am going to believe that all the countries are done but some are unreported. St. Germain assures us that all will have access to their QFS account even if they currently do not have a bank account. That would be a miracle in itself. 

I believe that St Germain and the Chinese Elders have the power to activate the QFS for the RV and GESARA whenever they wish despite what the White Hats plan to do to drag this out further. The thing is are they as tired of waiting for the White Hats plan as we are. I know the Chinese Elders are tired of waiting and I hope St Germain is too.



If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at and we’ll forward your request to the author.

All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.

Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here