Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sat. 25 Feb. 2023
Compiled Sat. 25 Feb. 2023 12:01am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty-two multiple personalities”
It would be wise to have a month’s supply of water, food, cash and essential items on hand.
God Bless America (2012) | The Tabernacle Choir – YouTube
Global Currency Reset:
- Fri. 24 Feb. “RV UPDATE” By Okie via Twitter https://twitter.com/OkieOOM: Buckle up and prepare. Rates are hot and showing from the Central Bank to corporate level screens, but not on the teller bank screens – and of course, that’s what we want. Nothing is guaranteed. God will decide this. Our time is nigh. We wait now. There is a countdown mode in progress. Right at this moment we continue to be closer than we have ever been. No one knows the date of release, nor the new rates, but this appears hotter than ever.
- According to Bruce Charlie Ward would announce NESARA/GESARA over this weekend.
- According to MarkZ Redemption Center Staff were on call this weekend; CMKX and Prosperity Packages were not yet being delivered; a huge Zim group was expecting payout on Sat. 25 Feb. and we were to look for a Black Swan Event. … “As I understand it the QFS (in banks they call it the quantum system) is having problems connecting to the old analog style computers at the banks. I really think this could be the problem right now. A contact said their major bank drive through was closed and the ATM was down for work. They had a conversation with a long time banking contact there who said they were updating and changing their drive-through and ATMs for our new currency. …The GCR is getting harder and harder to hide from the rank and file workers. They know they are getting new equipment but they haven’t yet been trained. Some of this new equipment is to verify foreign currency so they can exchange them. They are keeping this so compartmentalized in the banking sector. They know something huge is happening. If they were told that we are getting new currency and going asset backed and that many foreign currencies will soon be worth a lot, how many of these employees would still be around in the future? So they try to keep them in the dark. Of course there are some who know and own foreign currency, but the ones I know have had to sign an agreement that they would continue to work throughout the redemption process. They get to turn their currency in first but they will not get access to it until they have finished with us. There are quite of few involved in the exchange process that do know. But they are contractually obligated to finish the exchange process before they get their funds.”
- According to Okie (not OkieOilMan) the new rates were showing “Pending Live” on bank screens.
- According to RayRen98 last Mon. 20 Feb. memos went out to banks telling them to get ready for rate changes.
- According to a Sovereign via Global Intake Officer for a Global Trade Platform Bob Dunn, all monies have been released, Sovereign contracts have started and UST liquidity began on Tues. 21 Feb. for the DOD, Reno and Zurich.
- According to Ginger via Wolverine, Tiers 1 and 2 Paymasters have received funding in their accounts – that is not yet liquid.
- Wells Fargo Preparing to Launch Digital Platform for Wealth Management | Dinar Chronicles
(Note: Only financial related content was included in this report. You can view and download the full report on Operation Disclosure Official. ~ Dinar Chronicles)
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles