Extra, Extra Special Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sun. 21 May 2023
Compiled by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her Twenty Two Multiple Personalities”
Judy Note on the Global Currency Reset: All Sources have been told to keep quiet. No one has released specific information on when Tier4b (us, the Internet Group) would be notified to set appointments to exchange foreign currencies and/or redeem Zim Bonds (the below information applies to other Tiers).
Rumor was that:
- On Fri. 19 May in Iraq all electronic financial transfers were suspended such as use of ATMs, credit and debit cards.
- This strongly implied that the R/V would take place in the next 24-48 hours.
- On Sat. 20 May in Iraq the new Iraqi Dinar rate was to be confirmed prior to the Parliament vote on the budget.
- GCR Release Codes were rumored to have been entered.
- On Sat. 20 May Buyer platforms were said being funded, with contracts and notifications to go out over the weekend and payments starting on Mon. 22 May.
- On Sun. 21 May (early morning EST) the Iraqi Business Week began.
- Iraqis were told they would have use of ATMs, credit and debit cards with the new Iraqi Dinar rate in them in two days, or by Tues. 23 May, or perhaps Wed. 24 May.
- Sat. 20 May MarkZ: “Expectations are for an early vote on Sun. 21 May to officially pass the budget. We are hopeful with the HCL in the budget that we will quickly see a rate change. There is a mechanism in the budget to quickly adjust the value. This is a very important thing that tells us they are planning to change the value. On the bond side I continue to get more and more people with expectations of full closings and full funding of bond deals on the first two days of this week. There were a number of closing scheduled.
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles