Special Report Restored Republic via a GCR Sun. Morning 6 Aug. 2023
Compiled by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her Twenty Two Multiple Personalities”
If You Leave Your Children a World Where You Never Stood Up, They’ll Inherit a World Where They Can’t.
“My Country Tis of Thee, Sweet Land of Liberty, of Thee I Sing. Land Where My Fathers Died, Land of the Pilgrim’s Pride, From Every Mountainside, Let Freedom Ring.”
Judy Note: Word has been received that the Iraqi Parliament had received the new budget with the new Iraqi Dinar Rate in it and planned that new rate would be implemented this week; the Iraqi Dinar would be revalued at a 1:1 with the USD and then begin trading up on the Forex on Wed. 9 Aug – the same date that 25,000 US Navy and Marines, six Maritime Commands and seven Fleets would begin a large scale exercise on Global conflict that covered 22 Time Zones across the world – and would end on Fri. 18 Aug.
The next day after the Dinar revalued on Thurs. 10 Aug. a “major figure will leave the stage.”
Last Friday the BRICS nations set the Back Wall for the RV at Sat. 12 Aug.
On the Banking side, Bank of America was closing US branches in August. Banks had until Sun. 6 Aug. to synch up with the Central Bank of Iraq and it’s new Iraqi Dinar Rate; Wells Fargo customers were reporting that their deposits were disappearing from their accounts, plus on Mon. 7 Aug. the World’s largest bank, the United Bank of Switzerland American Group, was making sweeping changes to restructure the bank.
Sat. 5 Aug. Rumtel Update:
- CBI has the budget. Banks have until Sunday to “synch up” with the Central Bank of Iraq.
- Action on Sunday will drive the Dinar rate DOWN to 1,300 to 1 US Dollar. This will match the rate on the street and the budget.
- CBI will then “revalue” to 1,000 to 1. Target date is Wednesday.
- CBI will then “drop the 3 zeros” to 1-$1 with the US dollar, at which point the Dinar will be tradable and “floating” on the Forex. It will NOT float down.
- Political hurdles have been cleared.
- “Health crisis” of a major figure was an assassination attempt. Failed.
- No moves left.
- First major figure to “leave the stage” on Thursday 10 Aug.
- This is the plan as of today Sat. 5 Aug, as I understand it from separate sources. We’ll see. All we can do is wait and hope that events unfold along these lines. Enjoy your weekend. Watch some sports and pray this in.
TNT Candy Kisses: The Iraqi Parliamentary Finance Committee stated on Sat. 5 Aug. that the Iraqi budget (that contained the new Iraqi Dinar Rate) would be implemented sometime this week. Clare: And finally – 50 days after its approval, the budget enters into force.
Sat. 5 Aug. Bearded Patriot
- We have good news and not so good news. I will start with the “Not so good news”
- The Iraqis have decided NOT to publish the new rate into the Gazette this Saturday. In order for me to explain why….I will be crossing the line of agreement of information (even though you have the right to know). So, I won’t be able to explain why in detail to you. Please try to understand.
- There’s a definite and final BACKWALL that was established by all participating countries. This slight delay will help some countries that were not ready for the RV, therefore giving them the time to complete their efforts so they too will be a part of this RV.
- THE GOOD NEWS is that due to the slight delay, this will allow other countries, including but not limited to Iraq, Dong, Dinar and all other participating countries for their currency values to “INCREASE” before we move forward.
- I can tell you that this will be completed before the end of August.
- Please forgive me for missing this date of RV. ALL SIGNS, INDICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS were there and I had so much confidence that it was happening. LET ME BE VERY CLEAR, there was NEVER EVER ANY INTENTION OR PURPOSEFUL MISDIRECTION TAKEN ON MY PART TO HURT OR HARM ANYONE AT ANYTIME REGARDING THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT. (I can just hear the trolls already!)
- Although this is a setback….it’s not the end by far. We will still have the RV, it will be just a couple of weeks from now.
- Sun. 6 Aug. Banks have until Sunday 6 Aug. to “synch up” with the Central Bank of Iraq. Action on that Sunday will drive the Dinar rate DOWN to 1,300 to 1 US Dollar. This will match the rate on the street and the budget.
- Mon. 7 Aug. United Bank of Switzerland American Group is poised to make sweeping changes to the senior ranks of its investment banking division globally as soon as Monday 7 Aug. – they are restructuring the bank. https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/ubs-nears-major-investment-bank-restructuring-sources-2023-08-04/
- Wed. 9 Aug. CBI will revalue the Iraqi Dinar to 1,000 to 1. The CBI will then “drop the 3 zeros” to 1-$1 with the US dollar, at which point the Dinar will be tradable and “floating” on the Forex. It will NOT float down.
- Aug. 9 through 18: The US Navy and Marines were planning a large scale exercise that would encompass six Maritime Commands, seven Fleets and 22 Time Zones. 25,000 sailors and Marines prepare for global conflict in large scale exercise.
- Thurs. 10 Aug. “First major figure to “leave the stage.”
- Sat. 12 Aug. drop dead deadline for the RV as decided last Fri. by BRICS nations.
(Note: This is the complete report. ~ Dinar Chronicles)
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles