This compilation of financial-related insights includes videos from Lena Petrova, John Williams, and Reventure Consulting.
Lena Petrova reports on the housing crisis with housing affordability now being the worst since 1984. John Williams provides advice to new investors on how to get rich during the recession. Reventure Consulting talks about big price cuts on Zillow in 10 cities.
Lena Petrova, CPA – Finance, Economics & Tax
Oct 7, 2023
Homes UNAFFORDABLE In 99% Of The U.S: Housing Affordability Is Now The Worst Since 1984
Oct 7, 2023
New Investors: How To Get Rich During The Recession (Step by Step)
Oct 7, 2023
A new report from Zillow shows that sellers are cutting the price on houses in the Fall of 2023. With some big price drops occurring across the real estate market in these 10 Cities.
10. BOISE, ID – home prices in Boise are down by 15% from peak and likely have further to fall due to remote workers getting called back into the office.
09. DALLAS, TX – 33% of sellers in the Dallas Real Estate Market are cutting the price, with home builders cutting the price aggressively in many areas, particularly in the northern suburbs
08. SARASOTA, FL – Sarasota’s Housing Market boomed during the pandemic, but now a decline in vacation home-buying has sent inventory surging and prices heading down.
07. SEVIERVILLE, TN – the Airbnb Collapse is hitting Sevierville and Eastern Tennessee hard, with many short-term rental operators now losing money on their rental and opting to sell their house with big price cuts.
06. NASHVILLE, TN – the local Airbnb market in Nashville is slowing which is resulting in a big increase in sellers price cuts in certain neighborhoods. There is also a big slowdown occurring in the luxury market.
05. PHOENIX, AZ – the Phoenix Housing Market had a small recovery in mid-2023, but now that recovery is reversing, home prices are dropping again. Especially in Tempe and Gilbert.
04. SAN ANTONIO, TX – inventory on the San Antonio Housing Market has surged over the last two years, back above the long-term average, which is now causing home prices to drop.
03. PENSACOLA, FL – a big surge in Homes for Sale across the Pensacola Real Estate Market is causing sellers to begin to cut the price.
02. SAN FRANCISCO, CA – the Housing Crash in San Francisco is getting so severe that some sellers are now selling their homes for $100-200k less than they bought it for.
01. AUSTIN, TX – home prices on some listings on Austin have dropped by over 25% as the market continues to crash, with nearly half of sellers reducing the price of their house.
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles