Thoughts From Holly’s site:
Here are some points on the news circulating about where we are now. Use your own discretion and research yourself:
1. It is reported that as of November 1st is Israel is no longer as their corporation that had a charter has expired. Why is Israel last, they had to wait for their corporation to end.
2. Saudi Arabia officially is no longer selling oil in US dollars as of November 1st.
3. US dollar is no longer being used for oil across the board.
4. The stage has been set for the US dollar to be done globally.
5. No one internationally is going to be using the US dollar.
Member said: Sounds like it is imperative for the US to announce Asset Backed UST currency… And kick off the RV/ GCR.
Source: Dinar Recaps
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles