Entry Submitted by Paulette at 3:27 PM EDT on May 5, 2021
At a quiet moment, the biblical chapter of Luke 17 opened to me, not coincidentally but with chills of resonance, especially the concluding verses of the chapter.
May the blessings of Christ Consciousness flow into reality with grace and ease at the highest timeline possible and for the best good of all humanity.
With joy and gratitude,
35. Two shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36. And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord, shall they be taken.
37. And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is gathered; or, in other words, whithersoever the saints are gathered, thither will the eagles be gathered together; or, thither will the remainder be gathered together.
38. This he spake, signifying the gathering of his saints; and the remainder unto them; the one from the bed, the other from the grinding; and the other from the field, whithersoever he listeth.
39. For verily there shall be new heavens, and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
40. And there shall be no unclean thing; for the earth becoming old, even as a garment, having waxed in corruption, wherefore it vanisheth away, and the footstool remaineth sanctified, cleansed from all sin.
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles