Entry Submitted by Paul at 9:48 AM EDT on July 23, 2021
1) my head has a ‘swelling’ sensation. I woke up at 6:00 EDT. IT IS NOT BIOLOGICAL IN ORIGIN
2) It is intentionally caused by REMOTE VIEWERS targeting…
3) ALL LIGHT WORKERS
As I was struggling with the swelling and irritation felt inside my head, I observed that a palm on the frontal lobe would change the frequency that I was being bombarded by.
4) I need to change its frequency in order to reverse this attack on ALL LIGHTWORKERS…
5) via BODY SHIELD
EXPLANATION OF METHOD….
While HOLDING THE BODY SHIELD POINTS <demonstrated in the video> SAY THE PHRASE…
“CORKSCREW ALL ANTAGONISTIC ENERGIES INTO THEMSELF.”
Then, immediately flick down the points instantly at the end of the sentence.
This above phrase does only one thing… it changes the frequency of ALL ANTAGONISTIC ENERGIES for you and ONLY YOU. If you are skilled at remote healing <via surrogating> and you have the correct spiritual name of a recipient you “probably” will be able to do this for another soul. If you do not know what I just said, don’t worry about it. Just take care of yourself.
REPEATING: This method is for ONE SOUL AT A TIME. It does not eliminate nor attack the origin of those REMOTE VIEWERS.
ALWAYS CONFIRM THAT …
1) you have permission to perform this <if you do NOT have permission DO NOT DO IT>
2) that the above words are 100% correct
3) that the above words are 100% true
4) that the above words are NOT TO BE CHANGED
5) that the above words are NOT TO BE ADDED TO
6) that the above words are NOT TO BE TAKEN AWAY
FINALLY… if none of this makes sense to you… do not concern yourself.
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles