Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Thurs. 9 Dec. 2021
Compiled by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
Dark to Light
Never Give Up
“The EBS Comes At Any Moment!!!”
Judy Note on What We Think We Know:
The Global Currency Reset:
- The kingpin of the Global Currency Reset – the Iraqi Dinar – has revalued to $11.90, though the new rate has not yet shown up on the Forex.
- Sat. 11 Dec. was Iraq’s 100th Anniversary Celebration.
- Funding for the GCR would come out of funds in Dubai 1 and 2, which this last week made some small payouts; Bonds were moving out of Zurich and some in Tier 3 have been paid partial amounts.
- Redemption Center personnel who would exchange/redeem Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) foreign currency and Zim Bonds at the new international rates were told they would be working this weekend.
On the Restored Republic side:
- Global Financial Crisis: The Chinese Real Estate giant Evergrande defaults as China debt strains spread. The world’s longest high speed railway network, the Chinese Kaixa, has defaulted on their debt and was now losing $2.4 million per day, with a reported debt of $1.8 trillion. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-09/evergrande-defaults-for-first-time-as-china-debt-strains-spread
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles