Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Wed. 9 March 2022
Compiled Wed. 9 March 2022 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.
Trust the Plan
Zero Day Incoming
Everything is About to Change
Prepare Backups. Archive Everything.
Have on hand 2-3 weeks worth of food, fuel, cash and essential items
Judy Note: The following has been verified by various respected Intel sources:
- Sat. 5 March was the launch of Global Currency Reset throughout the world, marking a start of the redemption program.
- On Sun. 6 March the world moved to a Quantum Financial System. From now on all nations’ financial, communication, media and voting systems would be handled through a Quantum Computer that broadcast by way of hundreds of Star Link Satellites presently in place and encircling the globe.
- On Mon. 7 March all banks throughout the world made the switch from the old Cabal-run SWIFT System to the Quantum Financial System. This Quantum System was well tested and had been running simultaneously with the SWIFT System since 22 Feb. 2022.
- Abbot Downing and Wells Fargo have been informed that at some point soon there would be an 800# release authorization for Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group), to set redemption/ exchange appointments at some 7,000 Redemption Center off-site locations across the globe.
- Judy Note: If you wish to receive the special and higher currency exchange rates and/or redeem Zim, you must make an appointment to do so at Redemption Centers that have been set up for that purpose. If you go into a bank to exchange they will give you the lower international rates and cannot redeem Zim.
- Wells Fargo would be sending out emails worldwide to currency and Zim holders that contained a link to a Secured Website. That Secured Website would also be published in this update and on several Dinar websites. You go into that Secured Website to obtain instructions on how to set your exchange appointment.
- According to MarkZ, as of Mon. morning 7 March Bond Holders and Groups were in a 36 hour window to go.
- According to Bruce, as of Tues. 8 March the IRS would no longer be garnishing wages.
- According to Bruce, notification for full access to funds was set to go out to Bond Holders at 8:45 pm EST Tues. 8 March.
- According to Bruce, notification to set appointments for Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) would be right after, or sometime Wed. 9 March.
- The Department of Defense has mandated that the Tier 4B security codes be completed by Thurs. 10 March.
- Russian President Putin has announced that the Russian Ruble would be gold-backed as of Thurs. 10 March.
- According to Bruce, the fiat US Dollar and old SWIFT Financial System becomes officially defunct Thurs. morning 10 March at 1:01 am EST.
- According to Bruce, also on Thurs. morning 10 March at 1:01 am EST both the Restored Republic and new US Treasury Notes become effective.
- Once began, Foreign Currency Exchanges/ Zim Bond Redemption would last at least six days, maybe longer, so book your timeslots ASAP.
- The US Senate has passed an emergency bill funding the US Inc. government until Fri. 11 March, thus averting a government shutdown that would occur on Sat. 12 March.
- Tues. 15 March was the Ides of March when traditionally, all debt was to be paid.
- It was expected that the General Public could exchange foreign currencies at the new gold/ asset-backed currency rates beginning Tues. 15 Ides of March.
Full Report (Doc):
Full Report (PDF):
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles