Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Thurs. 7 April 2022
Compiled Thurs. 7 April 2022 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
“The Morning Breaks, the Shadows Flee – the Dawning of a Brighter Day.”
Tues. 5 April Charlie Ward:
- They said, “Banks Needed to Close for Three Days in Order to do Quantum Financial System Transfers.”
- They also said we would have “Ten Days of Darkness” and “Everything Would Be Done by Easter.”
- 3+10=13 Days… Right?
- It’s now 13 days until Easter Sunday.
- Kash Patel, Chief of Staff to the Acting US Secretary of Defence under President Trump recently warned, “Sh*t is About to Kick Off.”
Global Financial Crisis:
- Thailand: Something is cooking here in Thailand, five Banks are apparently shut for maintenance over the weekend and coming days.
- Billions of Ukraine monies funneling into Delaware corporations was coming to a halt as several Delaware companies were going under, along with the implosion of the US fiat Dollar system. As a result, Nancy Pelosi and DC Elites have started dumping their stock. There were connections between Biden’s Ukraine money laundering scheme, Delaware corporations and Capitol Hill Elites as stocks fall – the long overdue collapse of the Central Banking System that officially began in October was now coming into an unfamiliar time frame – an April, May, June Bust.
- Fake market reports have done their job, giving hopium to tens of millions of sleeping sheep – who were about to wake up to a collapse. Not a Recession, a Depression.
Global Food, Fuel and Goods Shortages:
- “The Ukrainian crisis is likely to lead to an increase in wheat prices.” The world’s largest wheat exporters in 2020 (total exports in tons).
- 20 facts about the growing global food shortage. “The speed at which things are changing now is simply breathtaking, but most people assume that life will continue as usual. Unfortunately, the truth is that a real (artificially created) planetary catastrophe is developing right before our eyes. Below are 20 facts about the emerging global food shortage”:
1. French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said (https://www.politico.eu/article/french-foreign-minister-warns-of-global-famine/) that the EU must come to terms with the prospect that the war in Ukraine could lead to an “extremely serious” global food crisis
2. Biden recently acknowledged that food shortages “will be real,” and now his administration openly uses the word “famine” to describe what’s coming: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/01/russia-ukraine-war-white-house-is-worried-about-famine-overseas.html
3. Germany: It is reported that food prices in German supermarkets will soon rise by 20-50%: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/german-retailers-increase-food-prices-20-50-monday
4. Spain: Food rationing has begun in Spain.
5. Greece: Food rationing has also begun in Greece
6. The head of Black Rock warns that this will be the first time this generation “will go to the store and will not be able to get what they want” https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/put-your-seatbelts-blackrock-ceo-warns-over-scarcity-inflation
7. Since last year, prices for some fertilizers have increased by 300%: https://smallbiztrends.com/2022/04/us-farmers-facing-skyrocketing-fertilizer-prices-russia-ukraine-war.html
8. Many farmers in Africa will not be able to afford fertilizers at all this year, and it is predicted that this will reduce agricultural production by the amount capable of feeding “100 million people” https://africa.cgtn.com/2022/01/30/a-surge-in-fertilizers-prices-fuel-food-crisis-in-africa/
9. Russia is one of the world’s largest exporters of fertilizers – a key global player in the extraction of natural gas, the main contribution to the production of fertilizers. Higher gas prices and reduced supplies will contribute to a further increase in fertilizer prices. https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/russia-e2-80-99s-invasion-of-ukraine-will-likely-ratchet-american-food-prices-even-higher-experts-say/ar-AAUkLPh
10. In a typical year, Russia and Ukraine together account for about 30% of all world wheat exports
11. Half of Africa’s wheat imports usually come (https://www.politico.eu/article/french-foreign-minister-warns-of-global-famine/) from either Russia or Ukraine
12. Other countries depend on wheat exports from Russia and Ukraine more than Africa: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraine-war-threatens-to-cause-a-global-food-crisis/ar-AAVibSi
13. Medvedev threatened that Russia would restrict the export of vital food products only to countries that it considers “friendly”: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/03/global-food-crisis-russia-threatens-to-limit-vital-agri-supply-to-friendly-countries-only/
14. Iowa: 5 million laying hens in Iowa will have to be euthanized due to bird flu: https://www.rawstory.com/iowas-bird-flu-toll-tops-13-million/
15. The death toll from bird flu in Iowa alone will exceed 13 million as a result of the latest incident: https://www.rawstory.com/iowas-bird-flu-toll-tops-13-million/
16. In general, here is how the total number of birds killed in the United States as a result of avian influenza infection currently looks like: “22 million laying hens, 1.8 million broiler chickens, 1.9 million laying hens and other commercial chickens and 1.9 million turkeys” https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2022/04/02/iowa-farms-to-lose-5-million-birds-to-bird-flu/
17. The Minister of Agriculture of China said that the harvest of winter wheat in China could be “the worst in history.” https://money.usnews.com/investing/news/articles/2022-03-04/china-to-ensure-agricultural-product-supplies-including-grains
18. US: We are warned that the winter wheat harvest in the USA will be “catastrophic” due to severe drought. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/severe-drought-and-dust-bowl-conditions-threaten-to-create-a-disastrous-winter-wheat-harvest-in-the-u-s/
19. America: During a recent interview, a well-known American farmer said that most Americans would not like it when “your grocery bill exceeds $ 1,000 a month.”
20. The head of the UN World Food Program says that what the planet is facing now is unlike anything we have seen since the Second World War: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraine-war-threatens-to-cause-a-global-food-crisis/ar-AAVibSi
Full Report (Doc):
Full Report (PDF):
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2021 Dinar Chronicles