Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Wed. 26 Oct. 2022
Compiled Wed. 26 Oct. 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”
Judy Note: Things were finally coming to a head.
Global Currency Reset:
- “The Quantum Financial System went Live on Thurs. 20 Oct.”… Dr. Charlie Ward, Spokesperson for the QFS.
- On that same Thurs. 20 Oct. Dubai 1 funding was released. …a High Up Contact
- The next day on Fri. 21 Oct. the BRICs Portal was turned on, allowing the Chinese Historic Bonds to be paid out in full. …Ward and a High Up Contact
- The day after on Sat. 22 Oct. some Tier 3 Bond people began to be paid out, which appeared to be continuing as of Wed. 26 Oct. …Various sources
- By Thurs. 27 Oct Dubai 1 would be fully paid out and funding from Dubai 2 would be released – (making it a “go” for Tier 4B (Us, the Internet Group) to set exchange and redemption appointments). …a High Up Contact
- Bruce: On Sun. 23 Oct. certain classes of Bonds started to be processed including the Golden Dragon Bonds. The Yellow Dragon Bonds were paying out Mon. 24 Oct. The German Bonds would pay out on Wed. 26 Oct. There were bonds being processed out of Reno, Texas and Geneva. Their goal was to finish Bonds processing by Thanksgiving. Bond Holders expected to have access to their monies by Thurs. 27 Oct. High up sources were saying we in Tier4B should be notified to set appointments before noon on Wed. 26 Oct. and could set exchange/ redemption appointments on Wed. or Thurs. 27 Oct.
Opinion of a Source on Tues. 25 Oct:
- According to my contacts, it will get really confusing and scary for most, so just hold the line, don’t panic, have food, water and some cash on hand and check on all the people you care about and your neighbors.
Tues. 25 Oct. 2022 The Big Call, Bruce: Thebigcall.net 667-770-1866 pin123456#
- On Sun. 23 Oct. certain classes of Bonds started to be processed – the Golden Dragon Bonds. The Yellow Dragon Bonds were paying out yesterday Mon. 24 Oct. The German Bonds would pay out on Wed. 26 Oct. There were bonds being processed out of Reno, Texas and Geneva. Their goal was to finish the Bonds processing by Thanksgiving.
- Bond Holders expected to have access to their monies by Thurs. 27 Oct.
- $24 sextillion was being processed today and tomorrow Wed. 26 Oct.
- High up sources were saying we in Tier4B should be notified to set appointments before noon tomorrow Wed. 26 Oct. and could set our exchange/ redemption appointments on Wed. or Thurs. 27 Oct.
- In Iraq certain transactions were taking place and the Dinar Rates were moving up. Iraqi citizens were able to exchange their Dinar even here in the US.
The Real News for Tues. 25 Oct. 2022:
- Quantum Financial System Has Gone Live, Charlie Ward, Spokesperson for the QFS: https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2022/10/charlie-ward-official-spokesperson-for-the-qfs-makes-stunning-statements-on-stage-quantum-financial-system-goes-live-us-gold-backed-currency-update-deepstate-and-cabal-now-only-has-pape-3782458.html
- NESARA Announcement, Ward, Penny: https://rumble.com/v1pgxxt-special-announcement-on-nesara-from-charlie-ward-mike-penny-and-wdr.html
- Behind the Scenes Wakeup Call with Charlie Ward: https://rumble.com/v1poh6j-behine-the-scenes-with-charlie-ward-nashville-tennessee.html
- Tesla Free Energy? https://offer.buypropowersave.com/offer/1/checkout-now-v1.php
Global Financial Crisis:
- Fed Quietly Sends Record $11 Billion To Switzerland As Dollar Funding Shockwave Crushes Central Banks. “Markets stop panicking when central banks start panicking.” https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fed-quietly-sends-record-11-billion-switzerland-dollar-funding-shockwave-crushes-central
- BlackRock, (owned by the Cabal) the world’s largest asset manager: The financial group is running out of customers and its share price has plummeted a massive 16%. With BlackRock’s problems, hundreds of large corporations are now facing major challenges.
- Egyptian Central Bank announces plan to move currency away from US dollar: https://thecradle.co/Article/News/17291
Global Food, Fuel and Goods Shortages:
- 20 Big Grocery Stores Are In Deep, Deep Trouble (Video) (rumormillnews.com)
- When The Food Runs Out (Video) (rumormillnews.com)
- 12 Reasons Why It Is Impossible For Any Rational Person To Be Optimistic About The U.S. Economy At This Point By Michael Snyder
- Things haven’t looked this bad for the U.S. economy since 2008. We are in the midst of the worst inflation crisis in decades, the housing market has started to collapse, some of the largest companies in America have begun laying off workers, and economic activity is slowing down all around us. Of course Joe Biden is telling us that our economy is “strong as hell”, but that is just because he wants his party to do well in the upcoming elections. Ultimately, anyone who takes a truly objective view of things is forced to admit that the outlook for the months ahead is incredibly bleak. The following are 12 reasons why it is impossible for any rational person to be optimistic about the U.S. economy at this point…
- #1 According to a recent Gallup survey, two-thirds of Americans believe that economic conditions are getting worse. When such a large proportion of the population starts behaving as though an economic downturn is coming, that actually makes an economic downturn even more likely. So many Americans are starting to hold on to their money more tightly, and that is having lots of ripple effects.
- #2 The second largest auto lender in the United States just announced that it “saw charge-offs for retail auto loans quadruple in the third quarter”. We are also seeing credit card delinquencies start to rise. We certainly aren’t at 2008 levels yet, but we are moving in that direction.
- #3 Cargo traffic at the Port of Los Angeles just declined to the lowest level that we have seen since the early days of the pandemic. As I noted earlier, economic activity is beginning to slow down all over the nation. One recent survey discovered that 98 percent of corporate CEOs believe that a recession is coming, and those CEOs are behaving accordingly.
- #4 Major retailers such as Walmart and Target have been canceling billions of dollars in orders as they seek to cut back inventory levels. In all my years, I have never seen our largest retailers cancel so many orders just prior to the holiday season. Are they expecting the next couple of months to be a total bust?
- #5 Existing home sales just fell to a 10-year low. We all knew that the housing market was going to implode once the Federal Reserve started to aggressively raise interest rates, but at this point that implosion is happening faster than most of the experts had anticipated.
- #6 U.S. homebuilder sentiment has declined for 10 months in a row. That is a brand new record. I really feel sorry for you if you are a homebuilder or if you work for one. The months ahead are not going to be pleasant for you.
- #7 60,000 real estate deals were called off in the month of September alone. I was stunned when I first saw that number. All over the country buyers are realizing that they agreed to pay too much and are feverishly trying to back out of deals while they still can.
- #8 Mortgage demand has plunged to the lowest level in 25 years. Things never even got this bad during the downturn of 2008 and 2009. To me, this is a really troubling sign.
- #9 Ian Sheperdson, the chief economist at Pantheon Macroeconomics, is projecting that home prices could fall 20 percent over the next year. Hopefully that will not happen, but there is also a possibility that they could fall even further than that. We will just have to wait and see how rapidly this new crisis plays out.
- #10 U.S. diesel inventories have fallen to the lowest level since 2008. This is something that we will want to watch very carefully, because the U.S. economy runs on diesel.
- #11 The core consumer price index has just surged to “the highest level since 1982”. Even though the Federal Reserve has been on an insane rate hiking spree, our inflation crisis continues to rage out of control. And as prices continue to soar, our standard of living is being absolutely eviscerated.
- #12 A model created by Bloomberg economists Anna Wong and Eliza Winger indicates that there is a 100 percent chance of a recession within the next 12 months. Of course it is entirely possible that their model could be wrong. But without a doubt this is not a good sign.
Fulford Report Mon. 25 Oct. 2022:
- The real Xi Jinping said that China has fulfilled its 100-year plan to eradicate poverty and ensure moderate welfare for all. The next 100-year plan is to make everyone moderately rich in harmony with nature. Xi Jinping also promised to support “the common values of humanity, such as peace, development, justice, equality, democracy and freedom, as well as promote mutual understanding and establish closer ties with other peoples.”
(Note: Only financial related content was included in this report. You can view and download the full report on Operation Disclosure Official. ~ Dinar Chronicles)
Source: Operation Disclosure Official
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles