Entry Submitted by JDEV at 2:52 PM ET on May 31, 2023
From JDEV “Thoughtful Opinion only”
1. You are certainly not the only one confused by current pronouncements from the “Gurus”.
2. It seemed that this “setting of the guard” (EBS, Marshall Law, restriction of coms and travel) was said to be in support of a final rush to contain the agents of the enemy and to facilitate efective protection for those who would shortly engage in exchanges and redemptions.
3. We have been told that the period of restricted coms would last from 2 days to 12 days depending on whether we live in areas where greater threat of violent interference is more likely.
4. We have been informed that the QFS is connected through the Star-Link system and so does not need the old telephone services or internet.
5. However, as you pointed out, we will require the old com systems to set our appointments.
6. Maybe…. we should expect to see a varied period of restrictions, followed by a short period of restored coms with the info needed to set appointments 800# and permits to travel to our apointments, dependent upon our particular location risks,
7. We have also been informed that as part of the appointment we will be presented with new comunication devices that will be connceted to Star-Link and through that service we will necessarily access our QFS accounts. (Maybe ??? … JDEV)
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles